Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ts(s) Riders Jacket Shirt Black 1 Last post on 1/22/17 at 6:24pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- SUITSUPPLY NAPOLI 38R THREAD **PRICE DROPS** Last post on 2/13/17 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Brooks Brothers 100% Wool Sportcoat 36S Last post on 4/3/16 at 11:14am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on 2/24/17 at 6:38am in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 155post #2312 of 669010/21/15 at 7:40ampost #2313 of 669010/21/15 at 7:57ampost #2314 of 669010/21/15 at 8:55ampost #2315 of 669010/21/15 at 9:30amQuote:
I had a DB made by Rick but I'm pretty sure I went 3 inches on it because that Kamakura roll is stupid big in my opinion. I don't wear sport coats and the time I do wear a suit its' always with a tie.
Edit. Is the default button down 3.5 inches? I always get MTMpost #2316 of 669010/21/15 at 9:43ampost #2317 of 669010/21/15 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #2318 of 669010/21/15 at 10:17amThread StarterQuote:
Default BD is 3 3/8. The Kamakura is 3.5. The one we made for you was 3.post #2319 of 669010/21/15 at 10:36amQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
The Oxford will be run in 5 colours to start.
The 4 in the pic + White.
The fabric is some of the nicest oxford we've seen. It's a great balance of dress and casual with the right weight and just the right amount of brushing on the surface. Very excited.
Great. Are they available for custom once they are here or they will be made into OTR OCBD?post #2320 of 669010/21/15 at 10:48amThread Starterpost #2321 of 669010/21/15 at 11:57ampost #2322 of 669010/21/15 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #2323 of 669010/21/15 at 12:13pmS&P OCBDs are perfection in my opinion. Actually, any of the new button down shirts are fantastic. The bang for your buck is unbelievable -- I'm really surprised the fashion blogs haven't picked up on this yet.
Collar roll is great, perfect length for tucking (or not), and slim fit is just slim enough. I have two of the OCBDs and one of the Madras... I'm still debating picking up another madras despite the cold weather.post #2324 of 669010/21/15 at 12:31pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by AntiHero84
S&P OCBDs are perfection in my opinion. Actually, any of the new button down shirts are fantastic. The bang for your buck is unbelievable -- I'm really surprised the fashion blogs haven't picked up on this yet.
Collar roll is great, perfect length for tucking (or not), and slim fit is just slim enough. I have two of the OCBDs and one of the Madras... I'm still debating picking up another madras despite the cold weather.
I have no idea why we can't get any media coverage, I was having this conversation today with a customer. I've tried with a couple of PR firms as well as reached out myself with no luck. I feel we are doing something of value to a lot of our customers. If we could rapidly grow our base, the possibility to do more for our customers is even greater, like more depth to size assortment and and wider and newer range of product offerings all with the same quality/value proposition.post #2325 of 669010/21/15 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
I have no idea why we can't get any media coverage, I was having this conversation today with a customer. I've tried with a couple of PR firms as well as reached out myself with no luck. I feel we are doing something of value to a lot of our customers. If we could rapidly grow our base, the possibility to do more for our customers is even greater, like more depth to size assortment and and wider and newer range of product offerings all with the same quality/value proposition.
You're clearly not greasing the right palms.
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 27 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 46 minutes ago
- › CANADA GOOSE - Langford Parka - Navy - Medium 46 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 55 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...