Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SUITSUPPLY NAPOLI 38R THREAD Last post on 12/25/16 at 1:17am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Brooks Brothers 100% Wool Sportcoat 36S Last post on 4/3/16 at 11:14am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 155post #2312 of 650410/21/15 at 7:40ampost #2313 of 650410/21/15 at 7:57ampost #2314 of 650410/21/15 at 8:55ampost #2315 of 650410/21/15 at 9:30amQuote:
I had a DB made by Rick but I'm pretty sure I went 3 inches on it because that Kamakura roll is stupid big in my opinion. I don't wear sport coats and the time I do wear a suit its' always with a tie.
Edit. Is the default button down 3.5 inches? I always get MTMpost #2316 of 650410/21/15 at 9:43ampost #2317 of 650410/21/15 at 10:16amThread Starterpost #2318 of 650410/21/15 at 10:17amThread StarterQuote:
Default BD is 3 3/8. The Kamakura is 3.5. The one we made for you was 3.post #2319 of 650410/21/15 at 10:36amQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
The Oxford will be run in 5 colours to start.
The 4 in the pic + White.
The fabric is some of the nicest oxford we've seen. It's a great balance of dress and casual with the right weight and just the right amount of brushing on the surface. Very excited.
Great. Are they available for custom once they are here or they will be made into OTR OCBD?post #2320 of 650410/21/15 at 10:48amThread Starterpost #2321 of 650410/21/15 at 11:57ampost #2322 of 650410/21/15 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #2323 of 650410/21/15 at 12:13pmS&P OCBDs are perfection in my opinion. Actually, any of the new button down shirts are fantastic. The bang for your buck is unbelievable -- I'm really surprised the fashion blogs haven't picked up on this yet.
Collar roll is great, perfect length for tucking (or not), and slim fit is just slim enough. I have two of the OCBDs and one of the Madras... I'm still debating picking up another madras despite the cold weather.post #2324 of 650410/21/15 at 12:31pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by AntiHero84
S&P OCBDs are perfection in my opinion. Actually, any of the new button down shirts are fantastic. The bang for your buck is unbelievable -- I'm really surprised the fashion blogs haven't picked up on this yet.
Collar roll is great, perfect length for tucking (or not), and slim fit is just slim enough. I have two of the OCBDs and one of the Madras... I'm still debating picking up another madras despite the cold weather.
I have no idea why we can't get any media coverage, I was having this conversation today with a customer. I've tried with a couple of PR firms as well as reached out myself with no luck. I feel we are doing something of value to a lot of our customers. If we could rapidly grow our base, the possibility to do more for our customers is even greater, like more depth to size assortment and and wider and newer range of product offerings all with the same quality/value proposition.post #2325 of 650410/21/15 at 12:42pmQuote:Originally Posted by spiermackay
I have no idea why we can't get any media coverage, I was having this conversation today with a customer. I've tried with a couple of PR firms as well as reached out myself with no luck. I feel we are doing something of value to a lot of our customers. If we could rapidly grow our base, the possibility to do more for our customers is even greater, like more depth to size assortment and and wider and newer range of product offerings all with the same quality/value proposition.
You're clearly not greasing the right palms.
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 second ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...