Should be later today.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Dolce & Gabbana Gold Elvis Silk Blazer Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:28pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- For Sale: Brooks Brothers 100% Wool Sportcoat 36S Last post on 4/3/16 at 11:14am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear: The Casual Summer WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 148post #2206 of 623010/9/15 at 5:13amThread Starterpost #2207 of 623010/9/15 at 9:14ampost #2208 of 623010/14/15 at 3:55pm
Just a quick plug -- to try out S&M, I ordered three MTM shirts. I appreciate that if you order say 3 MTM shirts, they make up the first one and send to you, to make sure that the measurements are all good to go prior to finishing your order. I received the first shirt, and the size was off enough from the measurements I submitted to be a bit of an issue.
With no problem and no issues, they re-made the shirt and sent it as well as the other two to me, and they fit GREAT!
I'm very happy with the fabric, the workmanship, and in particular the customer service!
Thanks Rick, Tommy, and the crew -- looking forward to ordering more shirts shortly!
Timpost #2209 of 623010/14/15 at 8:05pmpost #2210 of 623010/14/15 at 9:00pm
Somehow one of the madras shirts I don't own popped up in 15.5 contemporary last Friday, promptly snatched it up along with 2 of the new white shirts (can't have just one). Nearly all of my dress shirts are now Spier & Mackay, a decent number of casual ones as well. Beyond happy with the quality and value I'm getting on these.post #2211 of 623010/15/15 at 9:19pmpost #2212 of 623010/15/15 at 9:27pmpost #2213 of 623010/16/15 at 8:40ampost #2214 of 623010/16/15 at 8:48ampost #2215 of 623010/16/15 at 3:58pmpost #2216 of 623010/16/15 at 3:59pmQuote:
Careful, weather is going to change soon for us.
I returned a navy suit last month. I wrote about how the process went.
I successfully returned a suit. Here's how it went.
I returned it on September 9th from Southern California, shipping to Ontario, Canada. I used UPS, which was $25 (S&M recommends using USPS, but UPS was $15 cheaper, initially). I told UPS that I would be responsible for all custom fees/duties and gave them my credit card info. I was charged $5 for custom fees. S&M received it my package on September 16th and I got email confirmation from S&M that it received my package. On September 21, I received my 15 CAD store credit and on September 22, I received my full refund via Paypal. This was a refund, not store credit.
UPS was roughly $10 cheaper than USPS.
It's not that easy of a process returning because of all the paperwork you have to fill out at UPS (I'm sure USPS would require the same amount of paperwork). Also, shipping back was a total of $30 though I did get 15 CAD store credit.
It was worth it though because I know what size I am in S&M suits these suits are cheaper and have the same quality as its competitorpost #2217 of 623010/16/15 at 10:45pmThread Starterpost #2218 of 623010/16/15 at 10:45pmThread Starterpost #2219 of 623010/16/15 at 10:47pmThread Starterpost #2220 of 623010/16/15 at 10:48pmThread Starter
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 37 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 15 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...