Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Gallery Contest - Classic menswear scorekeeper thread. Last post on 5/12/15 at 6:23am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Look goes on... - Page 140post #2086 of 20977/15/16 at 1:14ampost #2087 of 20977/15/16 at 2:14amQuote:
John, I just chatted to browniecj online during his radio show. He has the date and time noted down.post #2088 of 20977/16/16 at 2:52amThread Starterpost #2089 of 20977/16/16 at 5:35ampost #2090 of 20977/17/16 at 11:01amThread Starterpost #2091 of 20977/18/16 at 12:08amThere's too much non-skinhead stuff on the 'Mod to Suedehead' thread at the moment (that's always the case, but only to keep it ticking over), so I thought I would post this here. I tripped over it on Facebook, and it reminded me that we had been talking about safari jackets over on the other thread.post #2092 of 20977/18/16 at 5:03amThread Starterpost #2093 of 20977/18/16 at 5:05amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Thin White Duke
Can't be arsed with this week's FC. I only have a couple of BDs anyway, doubt they'd offer much competition to the clique.
Here's my blue PoW suit ...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's hard to get a good pic of the colour and pattern ...
More pics on the blog ...
I really like the cloth, @Thin White Dukepost #2094 of 20977/22/16 at 2:00amThread Starter
What a great day in London yesterday at the SF meet-up!
Thanks to everyone who came and made it so enjoyable.
Here is the report, cross-posted from Mod to Suedehead:
A few pics to commemorate the third SF meet up for The Look Goes On / Mod to Suedehead members. We started last July at the Clachan in Kingley Street with five people, increased to seven for our November 2015 meet at Baker Street and yesterday we had nine!
Liberty in high summer - I popped in to look at the Vintage Mens Accessories section.
The Clachan in Kingley Street
The small circle - clockwise from top:
The unbroken circle! From top:
The crew (l to r):
(Click on the pics to enlarge)
In late November we plan to go back to the Metropolitan Bar at Baker Street Station. It will be a Thursday again. Date TBC.
Edited by Mr Knightley - Yesterday at 4:13 ampost #2095 of 20977/22/16 at 7:47amShould have gone to John Simons, guys - he has a sale on! 30% off shirts, a little bit off scarves, a little bit off a few other things, and a handful of summer-weight mohair suits reduced from £395 to £99. I've done it again - gone to JS and copped a bargain!
Proper photo in due course, but this naffie (naff selfie) will give some idea of the jacket. 3-button, fairly minimal in style, and needs only a minor job doing to it (removal of some styling on the shoulder, which you can't see in this pic.post #2096 of 20977/22/16 at 8:22amThread Starterpost #2097 of 20977/22/16 at 8:45am
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › WTF over-zealous police? 37 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 32 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 41 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 47 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding