or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA - Page 22

Poll Results: Gentlemen, many thanks to you all for making this a great Friday Challenge. For your consideration:-

Poll expired: Mar 17, 2014 This is a multiple choice poll
  • 1% (2)
    DonCologne
  • 10% (12)
    sugarbutch
  • 6% (8)
    oldog/oldtrix
  • 9% (11)
    nabilmust
  • 31% (38)
    timotune
  • 3% (4)
    GMMcL
  • 3% (4)
    SeaJen
  • 18% (22)
    Cleav
  • 2% (3)
    RogerP
  • 4% (5)
    steffenbb11
  • 11% (14)
    Murlsquirl
  • 5% (6)
    Claghorn
  • 20% (24)
    Coxsackie
  • 5% (6)
    eviltimeban
  • 25% (30)
    Pingson
  • 6% (8)
    MonkeyFace
  • 3% (4)
    EliodA
  • 3% (4)
    coldsalmon
  • 0% (1)
    archibaldleach
  • 0% (1)
    CousinDonuts
  • 0% (1)
    Roycru
  • 1% (2)
    PCK1
  • 4% (5)
    tchoy
  • 5% (6)
    upr_crust
  • 33% (40)
    in stitches
  • 11% (14)
    TTO
  • 10% (12)
    Anden
  • 8% (10)
    Rudals
  • 0% (1)
    Danleyness
  • 21% (26)
    Shen
119 Total Votes  
post #316 of 355
Stitch, You are the coolest! When your photos pop up on my screen, the room temperature drops 20 degrees! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #317 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 
I wasn't even a participant in yours. I didn't mind it then, but now it feels like a pattern (something which extends before the Australian Surge). Regardless, and sour grapes or no, it's the last I'll make mention of anything of the sort.

 

:o

 

I wasn't a participant in my own challenge because there were insinuations that the surge in the previous one was blind allegiance to a particular individual as opposed to the spirit of the challenge. Of course, you are likely to disagree and that is rightfully your prerogative. 

 

I asked the question about how a surge could be stopped because it was a genuine one. 

 

Imma letchu finish, but factors such as time difference (us living Down Under are a fair number of hours ahead of the majority of the forum users) could reasonably explain why there was a "surge" between the time most other users went to bed, and when they woke up - this is a calculated guess for that specific Australian Surge. 

 

A non-uniform and/or unpredictable uptake and/or participation in different threads is also another reasonable factor to explain the pattern of activity on threads.

 

I've said my piece.

post #318 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by vida View Post

Stitch, You are the coolest! When your photos pop up on my screen, the room temperature drops 20 degrees! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

awe sheeeit. blush.gif
post #319 of 355
Thread Starter 
Well done Stitchy.
post #320 of 355

I can´t understand that Nabilmust didn´t get more votes. You got mine at least.

post #321 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Well done Stitchy.

Thanks, C!

I really owe it all to you. I think this has been one of my personal favorite fits, and I never would've thought of it had it not been for your challenge.

And now, we shall entertain ideas for this coming weeks challenge!
post #322 of 355
I have decided on this weeks challenge!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

We are going to revisit the Furriners vs Muricans challenge, but with some new rules.

1. Wear whatever you want.

2. If you are living on foreign soil, you may choose to represent your birth country or your country of residence.

3. The fit does not have to be new, pick what you think has been your best fit of all time, whether it be from this week, or 10 years ago. This will a best of the best challenge, bring your A game.

4. The poll will have 2 options, Furriners or Muricans. Once the winner is decided, I will put up a new poll for 1 day consisting of the entrants from the winning team only, and that winner will be the representative of the winning team to choose the next Friday Challenge.

I will put up the new thread in the next day or so.
post #323 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I have decided on this weeks challenge!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

We are going to revisit the Furriners vs Muricans challenge, but with some new rules.

1. Wear whatever you want.

2. If you are living on foreign soil, you may choose to represent your birth country or your country of residence.

3. The fit does not have to be new, pick what you think has been your best fit of all time, whether it be from this week, or 10 years ago. This will a best of the best challenge, bring your A game.

4. The poll will have 2 options, Furriners or Muricans. Once the winner is decided, I will put up a new poll for 1 day consisting of the entrants from the winning team only, and that winner will be the representative of the winning team to choose the next Friday Challenge.

I will put up the new thread in the next day or so.

It wasn't enough that you got your 'Murican butt kicked last time? What are you, a masochist?
post #324 of 355
You may say I'm a dreamer...
post #325 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingson View Post


It wasn't enough that you got your 'Murican butt kicked last time? What are you, a masochist?

 

Given recent performances, I actually think a Scandinavians vs The Rest of the World would be a more fair fight...Big P, Butler, EFV, Anden, and I'm sure a few more who escape me right now, have been bringing it.

post #326 of 355
Love the idea Stitchy! Also, +1 Pingson lol8[1].gif.
post #327 of 355
well, this should be fun!
post #328 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I have decided on this weeks challenge!!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

We are going to revisit the Furriners vs Muricans challenge, but with some new rules.

1. Wear whatever you want.

2. If you are living on foreign soil, you may choose to represent your birth country or your country of residence.

3. The fit does not have to be new, pick what you think has been your best fit of all time, whether it be from this week, or 10 years ago. This will a best of the best challenge, bring your A game.

4. The poll will have 2 options, Furriners or Muricans. Once the winner is decided, I will put up a new poll for 1 day consisting of the entrants from the winning team only, and that winner will be the representative of the winning team to choose the next Friday Challenge.

I will put up the new thread in the next day or so.

I was going to suggest this! Great minds...
post #329 of 355

 

The votes I got was much appreciated! Thank you! :bigstar: I assume that Scandinavia (and of course the rest of the world) will bring some heavy artillery for the next one. 

post #330 of 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I was going to suggest this! Great minds...

nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140314: ITALIAN CBD - CLASSICO CON SPREZZATURA