or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread - Page 40

post #586 of 3348

anyone has a link showing the different welt options along with different colors available?

 

I am thinking about a golden brown or natural CXL unlined Leeds. Trying to to figure what other customization are possible for unique, casual look for casual wear.

post #587 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavis534 View Post
 

anyone has a link showing the different welt options along with different colors available?

 

I am thinking about a golden brown or natural CXL unlined Leeds. Trying to to figure what other customization are possible for unique, casual look for casual wear.

Just go to the first post of this thread.

post #588 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subutai View Post

+1000
I must find this...if anyone can post the photos or a link to the post, would appreciate it!
post #589 of 3348
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgrim View Post
 

Mora 2.0 MTOs

 

*BURGUNDY SHELL CORDOVAN
*RED LINING LEATHER *NO PAD *RED SOCKLINER ONLY *CHILI FLAT WELT
*LIGHT BROWN EDGE DRESSING
*INDEPENDENCE OUTSOLE
*AE TOPLIFT

 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Here are the Burgundy Shell Mora 2.0's...

 

-M

post #590 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOP Shoe Guy View Post
 

Shell Franciscan MTO ($505)

 

BURGUNDY CORDOVAN
TONE ON TONE STITCHING
INDEPENDENCE LINING AND INSOLE
BLACK FLAT WELT
WHEELING AND FUDGING
INDEPENDENCE OUTSOLE
LIGHT BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESS 

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

I prefer the single strap and medallion on the captoe. Love my burgundy shell Franciscan. 

post #591 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOP Shoe Guy View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOP Shoe Guy View Post
 

Shell Franciscan MTO ($505)

 

BURGUNDY CORDOVAN
TONE ON TONE STITCHING
INDEPENDENCE LINING AND INSOLE
BLACK FLAT WELT
WHEELING AND FUDGING
INDEPENDENCE OUTSOLE
LIGHT BROWN TRANSPARENT EDGE DRESS 


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

 

I prefer the single strap and medallion on the captoe. Love my burgundy shell Franciscan. 

 

I guess this is a left-handed compliment, but I mean it to be very high praise . . . if I didn't know those were AE I'd swear they were Carmina.

post #592 of 3348

Here is where I am so far on a possible Clark Street MTO for the upcoming sale, any suggestions, comments?

 

 

golden brown CXL

chili flat welt

light brown transparent edge dressing

leather midsole

dainite outsole

blind eyelets

tone on tone piping if possible, brown/black if not (not sure whats available)

cream/tan upper and welt stitching.

brown leather insole

 

 

 

slight inspiration pulled from these, though they are brown cxl


Edited by Burzan - 4/10/14 at 10:16am
post #593 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

Here is where I am so far on a possible Clark Street MTO for the upcoming sale, any suggestions, comments?

 

 

golden brown CXL

chili flat welt

light brown transparent edge dressing

leather midsole

dainite outsole

exposed brass eyelets (on the fence)

tone on tone piping if possible, brown/black if not (not sure whats available)

cream/tan upper and welt stitching.

brown leather insole

 

 

 

slight inspiration pulled from these, though they are brown cxl

 

I would do blind eyelets (like the photo) but otherwise those sound awesome!

post #594 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

 

I would do blind eyelets (like the photo) but otherwise those sound awesome!

 

Yeah I was kind of thinking it was overkill

post #595 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Here is where I am so far on a possible Clark Street MTO for the upcoming sale, any suggestions, comments?


golden brown CXL
chili flat welt
light brown transparent edge dressing
leather midsole
dainite outsole
blind eyelets
tone on tone piping if possible, brown/black if not (not sure whats available)
cream/tan upper and welt stitching.
brown leather insole



slight inspiration pulled from these, though they are brown cxl

These are Alden, correct? I don't think AE's mock stitching looks like this. Definitely not the pic on their site.
post #596 of 3348
Again, love those Franciscan's. Really want to do a pair as I like the 333 last. Question though. Has anyone requested Indy lining? And if so did the price jump to $495 or was it just an upcharge? For example, and extra $50 or something. Sure wish I had gotten in on the fun with the no cost upgrades.
post #597 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


These are Alden, correct? I don't think AE's mock stitching looks like this. Definitely not the pic on their site.

 

Yeah it's Alden, not concerned with the stitch looking the same as the Alden. Kind of just showing the look of the contrast stitch welt and upper. The style will be different looking overall, just drew inspiration from a few spots.

 

I am hoping to end up with a perfect all weather shoe I can wear with jeans. I am debating between the Golden Brown and Natural CXL, I think they both look great.

post #598 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Yeah it's Alden, not concerned with the stitch looking the same as the Alden. Kind of just showing the look of the contrast stitch welt and upper. The style will be different looking overall, just drew inspiration from a few spots.

I am hoping to end up with a perfect all weather shoe I can wear with jeans. I am debating between the Golden Brown and Natural CXL, I think they both look great.
OK. I wasn't implying you were concerned...it was more for me. If that WAS the Clark St., I'd order at least 2 pair. Sheew. Just saved me some money.
post #599 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


These are Alden, correct? I don't think AE's mock stitching looks like this. Definitely not the pic on their site.

 

Yeah it's Alden, not concerned with the stitch looking the same as the Alden. Kind of just showing the look of the contrast stitch welt and upper. The style will be different looking overall, just drew inspiration from a few spots.

 

I am hoping to end up with a perfect all weather shoe I can wear with jeans. I am debating between the Golden Brown and Natural CXL, I think they both look great.

 

I prefer Alden's natty to AE's, but I like AE's golden brown and I don't believe Alden has an equivalent.  Therefore, if it were me, I'd go with the golden brown.

post #600 of 3348
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmitty View Post

Again, love those Franciscan's. Really want to do a pair as I like the 333 last. Question though. Has anyone requested Indy lining? And if so did the price jump to $495 or was it just an upcharge? For example, and extra $50 or something. Sure wish I had gotten in on the fun with the no cost upgrades.

The cost is based on the leather of the upper; interesting point though. Are you considering a "regular" upper with the independence lining?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread