Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 8:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds Berkley 9D PTB (Sleeker than Leeds) Last post on 7/1/13 at 1:49pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Barely worn AE Sanfords Rare color, small size! 7D Last post on 6/28/13 at 2:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread - Page 128
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks Mike! I love these too, only issue is the dreaded 2 last showed its ugly head and decided to give me unsightly creases on the cap. My other ECs in 8.5D didnt give me this much creasing but looked rather long, so I decided to size .5 down and up a width on this at 8E. I should have stuck to 8.5D I guess.
LoL. There are still some shoes in the production line I imagine. I will continue to post my in the wild pics here of my MTOs.
No I haven't. I wouldn't say I'm the most eloquent in the written language of English, but since I was the one who put the suggestion on the table then I would send an email to Allison and maybe Paul as well. There's no harm in asking after all.
Well we can still ask. The worst the they can say is no which would be the status quo anyway.
One important lesson I learned in life, you wont get 100% of things that you don't ask for. Hehe.
Email sent. Let's see if Paul will reply to it.
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 43 seconds ago
- › American Eagle Cardigan Light Blue - Men's Medium 2 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo Men's Shorts x 3 - Medium 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Superdry Puffer Vest Men's Large 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 17 minutes ago
- › Harris Tweed Jackets .. HUGE selection of styles / sizes! 18 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 23 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...