Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- brandAllen Edmonds Brandtagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- itemAllen Edmonds Byrontagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15
- itemAllen Edmonds Cordovan Dundeetagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Bucktown Slip-Ontagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Catskill Slip-Ontagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Coppell Slip-Ontagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Lucca Loafertagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Urbino Tassel Loafertagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15
- itemAllen Edmonds Weybridge Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 2/17/15More
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 7/14/15 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- $650 ALLEN EDMONDS Horween Shell Cordovan 10 D Bradley Goodyear Welted Shoes Last post on 9/30/14 at 6:41am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle, University, Mora 2.0, McTavish,... Last post on 6/18/15 at 2:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread - Page 128
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks Mike! I love these too, only issue is the dreaded 2 last showed its ugly head and decided to give me unsightly creases on the cap. My other ECs in 8.5D didnt give me this much creasing but looked rather long, so I decided to size .5 down and up a width on this at 8E. I should have stuck to 8.5D I guess.
LoL. There are still some shoes in the production line I imagine. I will continue to post my in the wild pics here of my MTOs.
No I haven't. I wouldn't say I'm the most eloquent in the written language of English, but since I was the one who put the suggestion on the table then I would send an email to Allison and maybe Paul as well. There's no harm in asking after all.
Well we can still ask. The worst the they can say is no which would be the status quo anyway.
One important lesson I learned in life, you wont get 100% of things that you don't ask for. Hehe.
Email sent. Let's see if Paul will reply to it.
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread
- › All Things Hippity and Hoppity 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 14 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 27 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 32 minutes ago
- › Bastong 004 Jaclet 36 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 39 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...