or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Reigning Champ Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Reigning Champ Thread - Page 6

post #76 of 100

I have the washed indigo crewneck, and they accidentally sent me the dark one fist. Both are awesome, start with crisp indigo feel. 

post #77 of 100
just received the slim sweatpants in a S. i'm 6'1/165lb, surprisingly the waist and inseam is fine (finishes at my ankle which like) but they are super tight on my calves - hoping they will stretch. in comparison, my pairs in regular fit in S are maybe an inch too long and are generous throughout the entire leg.
Edited by conqueror - 5/9/16 at 12:47am
post #78 of 100
Thinking about getting into R/C. Any sizing advice for 5'7" 180 lbs. 34" waist 43" chest and 25" thigh?
post #79 of 100

Either a medium or large; however, the sleeves will run long. I'm 5'8" and the small is long on me.

post #80 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Galt View Post

Either a medium or large; however, the sleeves will run long. I'm 5'8" and the small is long on me.

Thank you!smile.gif
post #81 of 100

@conqueror RC stretches.  Calf area is historically a difficult place to get to stretch... but you have hope.

post #82 of 100
I'm 5'6", 153lbs and I take M in all my RC gear.
post #83 of 100
some of this is terrible advice - a size L for someone at 5'8? i can't fathom any dude at 5'8 needing a L in anything unless they are significantly overweight. at 6'1 i wear a M in all RC tops and find the hoodies (zip up especially) too long if anything.
post #84 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by conqueror View Post

some of this is terrible advice - a size L for someone at 5'8? i can't fathom any dude at 5'8 needing a L in anything unless they are significantly overweight. at 6'1 i wear a M in all RC tops and find the hoodies (zip up especially) too long if anything.

+1. I'm 6'1 160 and M in bottoms and tops. I only size up to L in short sleeve tees since I like them bigger, M long sleeve tees are fine in cotton and power dry. 

post #85 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by conqueror View Post

some of this is terrible advice - a size L for someone at 5'8? i can't fathom any dude at 5'8 needing a L in anything unless they are significantly overweight. at 6'1 i wear a M in all RC tops and find the hoodies (zip up especially) too long if anything.


Bud look at the chest measurements, a medium would barely fit a 43" chest

post #86 of 100

Am I going to get much shrinkage on the t-shirts if I throw them in the dryer after washing? Can't really decide on a M or L, but the t's are really nice. Does RC release new colors or variations on the t-shirts for different seasons?

post #87 of 100

I love their tees. Core stays year round and they try new stuff every season, always simple. I upsize M to L in their tees since I like those baggy, but I think you'd be safe TTS if you like that size already. In my experience my M tees and crewneck sweatshirts have fit more or less the same after the dryer. I would size up if you get any of their tech fabrics, those give very little. 

post #88 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by boozwah View Post
 

Am I going to get much shrinkage on the t-shirts if I throw them in the dryer after washing? Can't really decide on a M or L, but the t's are really nice. Does RC release new colors or variations on the t-shirts for different seasons?


RC generally fits slim-ish so I size up on my tees just be safe. The overlock seems can be a little uncomfortable if the shirt is too tight. They do a seasonal colour for the core products every season. Last year was the BLOOD colour 

post #89 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by NXNW View Post
 

I love their tees. Core stays year round and they try new stuff every season, always simple. I upsize M to L in their tees since I like those baggy, but I think you'd be safe TTS if you like that size already. In my experience my M tees and crewneck sweatshirts have fit more or less the same after the dryer. I would size up if you get any of their tech fabrics, those give very little. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-Galt View Post
 


RC generally fits slim-ish so I size up on my tees just be safe. The overlock seems can be a little uncomfortable if the shirt is too tight. They do a seasonal colour for the core products every season. Last year was the BLOOD colour 

 

Thanks. Both sizes seem to fit slim in the chest, but the L was much looser in the waist. I'm going to stick with a M since they don't seem to shrink much and size up to an L if needed in the future.

post #90 of 100
I machine wash cold and hang dry and have yet to see any shrinkage on my sweatshirts. Sizing up for tees seems sensible. RC is hands down my favorite athletic brand.....so warm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Reigning Champ Thread