I agree, and I limit myself a lot in my general refusal to wear suits unless absolutely necessary. I believe @sugarbutch has commented on this.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures Last post on 2/6/15 at 12:56pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 4:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit & Sport Coats - All under $49! OR BEST OFFER (I need to move some inventory so make an... Last post on 1/12/12 at 12:29pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 1/21/16
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum - Page 38post #556 of 19165/15/14 at 12:01amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #557 of 19165/15/14 at 6:40ampost #558 of 19165/15/14 at 7:44pmThread StarterOriginally Posted by ianGP
Frontal (Click to show)
[EDITED TO FEATURE THE COOLEST OF THE PICTURES -CLAGHORN]Details within (Click to show)Originally Posted by SeaJen
To Clags, I planned on linen pants, but an over zealous 3 year old laid waste to that plan, so apologies for the cotton trou ;)Originally Posted by EliodA
More... (Click to show)
post #559 of 19165/15/14 at 7:52pmpost #560 of 19165/15/14 at 7:58pmpost #561 of 19165/15/14 at 8:01pmpost #562 of 19165/15/14 at 8:02pmThread Starterpost #563 of 19165/15/14 at 8:31pmpost #564 of 19165/15/14 at 8:32pmpost #565 of 19165/15/14 at 8:39pmpost #566 of 19165/16/14 at 5:03ampost #567 of 19165/16/14 at 5:18amQuote:Originally Posted by Claghorn
I agree, and I limit myself a lot in my general refusal to wear suits unless absolutely necessary. I believe @sugarbutch
has commented on this.
I used to do this too until I realized that I was too lazy/grouchy to select separate coats and pants early in the morning.post #568 of 19165/19/14 at 7:09amThread StarterOriginally Posted by Cleav
More and details (Click to show)Originally Posted by Pingson
Details (Click to show)Originally Posted by EliodA
Originally Posted by mothon action pic (Click to show)
Girlfriend's GraduationOriginally Posted by Sotiris
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #569 of 19165/19/14 at 7:19amThread Starter
- WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Currently, there are 984 Active Users (137 Members and 847 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 20 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 21 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 22 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 23 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 23 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 24 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?