or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum - Page 34

post #496 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

since im a whore.....

i posted that pic of me and my new baby in SWD and its only like 15 thumbs away from cracking the top ten all time.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/116080_20#post_7090524

peepwall[1].gif

Thumbed. :thumbs-up:

post #497 of 2070
Ur da best!! Thanks!!
post #498 of 2070
@In stitches

Can you give me the details on this tie? Tried find it in the original thread but there's a 1000 posts to go through for one week...



Really like it!
post #499 of 2070
howdy, chopper. thanks! the tie is from no man walks alone, made by calabrese 1924. i got the last one, sorry. frown.gif
post #500 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper88 View Post

@In stitches

Can you give me the details on this tie? Tried find it in the original thread but there's a 1000 posts to go through for one week...
beauty! (Click to show)

Really like it!

Chopper, that is a great tie quite right!

I don't think Stitchy could be persuaded to part with it in light of his response. Although, I heard somewhere that everything has its price...
post #501 of 2070
one thousand dollars is the price at which i would part with it.
post #502 of 2070
lurker[1].gif
post #503 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

one thousand dollars is the price at which i would part with it.

Said with pinky perched gingerly on lip, Dr Stitchie?
post #504 of 2070
lookaround.gif
post #505 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

howdy, chopper. thanks! the tie is from no man walks alone, made by calabrese 1924. i got the last one, sorry. frown.gif

Thank you! Figures that it's sold out.. It's the perfect orange for a non-boring-but-not-in-your-face tie smile.gif
Btw, congratulations on little stitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Chopper, that is a great tie quite right!

I don't think Stitchy could be persuaded to part with it in light of his response. Although, I heard somewhere that everything has its price...

Hehe after seeing the price, I hope you've finished that popcorn yet, cause this isn't going to be very exiting tounge.gif Gonna have to pass satisfied.gif


Btw, this thread is great, I'm nowhere near online enough to check the entire waywrn thread, and this is perfect for me to get some inspiration!
post #506 of 2070

Subscribed.

post #507 of 2070
Thread Starter 

Another batch:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post



Originally Posted by Sotiris View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

  

Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post
 

Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

 

tGjI6l1.jpg

Originally Posted by Sotiris View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

null_zps5f9c9194.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
null_zps72c05676.jpg
null_zpsf0804682.jpg

 

Originally Posted by TTO View Post

post #508 of 2070
In only a short time, @Sotiris has become one of my favourite posters.
post #509 of 2070
Does Clags/Stitchie have something personal against me or are my 20+ fits unworthy of being posted here? This is 2nd time in a roll that my fit has been "missed." frown.gif
post #510 of 2070
Thread Starter 
We love you Rudals, you know that. Didn't you have a fit that sat at 19 for a while before HF put you over? Perhaps it hit 20 after I posted that batch? Message me the link and I'll throw it up there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum