That Rabbi's hat works much better with the fit than Stitchy's does. Shame about the shoes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures Last post on 2/6/15 at 12:56pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit & Sport Coats - All under $49! OR BEST OFFER (I need to move some inventory so make an... Last post on 1/12/12 at 12:29pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 1/21/16
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum - Page 33post #481 of 19164/29/14 at 6:48pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #482 of 19164/29/14 at 6:55pmpost #483 of 19164/29/14 at 7:03pmpost #484 of 19164/29/14 at 7:07pmThread Starter
Stitchy and his hat
Sitting in a a tree
In all seriousness, it is a great hat. And the pose is fantastic. You should keep playing around with it; I suspect it'll look best when you're wearing an overcoat. Or doing some SW&D style layering. I bet it wouldn't look quite as good on RabbiTailor up there had he not been wearing an overcoat.post #485 of 19164/29/14 at 7:15pm
yes, i love my hat. this is true.Quote:In all seriousness, it is a great hat. And the pose is fantastic. You should keep playing around with it; I suspect it'll look best when you're wearing an overcoat. Or doing some SW&D style layering. I bet it wouldn't look quite as good on RabbiTailor up there had he not been wearing an overcoat.
why thanks. perhaps come winter ill wear it along with a navy top coat.
sadly, the pose really does not work well for me wearing a SB jacket or suit.post #486 of 19164/30/14 at 3:10ampost #487 of 19164/30/14 at 6:39ampost #488 of 19164/30/14 at 6:50ampost #489 of 19164/30/14 at 8:46amThread Starter
Figured it'd be nice to overlap from where we left off.Originally Posted by EliodA
Monday, back to basiczzz...Originally Posted by SeaJen Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Claghorn - 4/30/14 at 5:47pmpost #490 of 19164/30/14 at 8:56ampost #491 of 19164/30/14 at 9:01amsince im a whore.....
i posted that pic of me and my new baby in SWD and its only like 15 thumbs away from cracking the top ten all time.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/116080_20#post_7090524post #492 of 19164/30/14 at 9:03amThread Starterpost #493 of 19164/30/14 at 9:21ampost #494 of 19164/30/14 at 9:23amThread Starter
- WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 9 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 10 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?