or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum - Page 32

post #466 of 2070
A somewhat varied batch. I guess it's got something to do with the denim challenge + the progress of spring. At what date did you cut this one off?
post #467 of 2070
Thread Starter 

Just go by the last post. I'm assuming that's what stitchy did.

post #468 of 2070
between the challenge and shoe artist and the regulars, its quite the varied batch.

yup. 4/22 7:23am was the last post i included.
post #469 of 2070
Overall, a nice selection. See, Clags, it can work out sometimes!
post #470 of 2070
Thread Starter 
 
Originally Posted by Sotiris View Post
3YVqK8b.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A4nJmvg.jpg

Vuyv3o6.jpg
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post


Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post
photo 2ea6f652-d756-4904-a809-9b8267e96335_zps9b4350f6.jpg Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo 38cc8475-dab8-4337-86d0-66c845232ade_zps03e8743a.jpgphoto 8a094a05-cace-46c2-8d4c-80af536e1f86_zps37d8f633.jpgphoto 315b6380-3aee-48a1-ac3d-a18cede4c38c_zpsdef7d369.jpg
Samuelsohn
Turnbull
Marinella (THANKS, SPOO!)
Ashear?
Trafalgar
Pantherella
TBNY
Originally Posted by chocsosa View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post


Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

Details... (Click to show)

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

 
Originally Posted by An Acute Style View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Originally Posted by Sander View Post


Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

uAolBRz.jpg

Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

7ymavyqa.jpg
post #471 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post
 

 

 

 

LOL at little Stitchy! 54 thumbs as of now, best fit ever?

post #472 of 2070
Thread Starter 

It is weird to see challenges influence this. Sometimes challenges bring out greatness (Green Tie Challenge saw a ton of awesome fits), other times it causes a lot of posters to really force fits, as with the yellow tie and jeans challenges. Though 2-3 yellow ties did make it to this thread, I suspect some of those thumbs are given with the challenge in mind (I know I grant them in consideration of the challenge).

post #473 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

LOL at little Stitchy! 54 thumbs as of now, best fit ever?

you should see what it got in SWD. smile.gif

and yes of course, best fit ever. nod[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

It is weird to see challenges influence this. Sometimes challenges bring out greatness (Green Tie Challenge saw a ton of awesome fits), other times it causes a lot of posters to really force fits, as with the yellow tie and jeans challenges. Though 2-3 yellow ties did make it to this thread, I suspect some of those thumbs are given with the challenge in mind (I know I grant them in consideration of the challenge).

some might even accuse some fits of not actually having a yellow tie and that being the reason for all the thumbs. mad.gif

also, why did you stop mid way through yellow tie friday?
post #474 of 2070
Thread Starter 
I wanted that selection to end on a high note.
post #475 of 2070
<3
post #476 of 2070
Honored to have been included (and bumping this back up in my subscriptions list.... really wish there were a way to edit that....)
post #477 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post



2 legit 2 spoiler
post #478 of 2070
I see your stitch and raise you RabbiTailor: http://instagram.com/p/nU8XX9B-g9/
post #479 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabrigian View Post

2 legit 2 spoiler

my man.

inlove.gif

that fit got mad love in SWD btw. MAD LOVE.
post #480 of 2070
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

I see your stitch and raise you RabbiTailor: http://instagram.com/p/nU8XX9B-g9/

not bad. i still win. why? because.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum