@Mr. SIx 45
@An Acute Style 35
@Gerry Nelson 29
@sebastian mcfox 52
@Tom Miler 26
@An Acute Style 34
@An Acute Style 27
Next batch begins here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/34845
People's Choice: Tie between Nabilmust & McFox, but as official Judge Judy and Executioner, I award the prize to Nabil because full-length pic and great hat
First Timer's Club: Rajesh06, who posted a couple of times and then disappeared, so maybe this will help get him back in the game
Date Range: March 16 - 19, 2016 (hard to catch up with so many 25+ fits; seems to have been a busy timeframe for the thread)
25+ Posts: 20
Total Thumbs: 679
Avg. per Post: 33.95
Median Post: 31.5
Range: 25 - 52
JCM's Not Feeling Snarky So Just Some Observations Non-Awards
- Mr. Six shows us how good the plum/wine color spectrum is for ties; I'd argue it beats true burgundy.
- Tibor gave us a single-breasted suit (I can't recall too many non-DB fits and it's a good one.
- I've been going back and forth on whether I want my first gunclub jacket to be summer or winter weight - Cox (#2) tipped the scales for me toward summer - that is probably my favorite fit in this set.
- On the other end of the season spectrum, Crusty further makes the case in my mind that windowpane works better with flannel for winter (I'm assuming it's flannel, it looks fuzzy) - also really like the nip at the waist on this jacket; extremely flattering in conjunction with the vest.
- AAS is in here three times out of the 20, and for every few he posts that hit 25+ there's at least one that doesn't make it. I'm guessing he accounts for upwards of 10% of the total fits posted in WAYWRN and he deserves a heap of thanks for being such an integral part of what makes that thread tick - constantly providing new ideas regardless of SF orthodoxy and, for me at least, being a strong driver of how to rotate in a plethora of non-solid-mid-grey odd trousers to great success.
Edit: Just remembered this Roger Sterling fit that reminds me of something we'd see from AAS
Edited by jcmeyer - 6/26/16 at 10:13am