Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures Last post on 2/6/15 at 12:56pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 5:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/2/16 at 2:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit & Sport Coats - All under $49! OR BEST OFFER (I need to move some inventory so make an... Last post on 1/12/12 at 12:29pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 1/21/16
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum - Page 126post #1877 of 207012/4/15 at 1:52pmpost #1878 of 207012/4/15 at 2:17pmpost #1879 of 207012/4/15 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #1880 of 207012/4/15 at 3:27pm
Need an Eidos suit anyway? Want to also help sick children? Bid here. @gdl203 is already donating an additional Calabrese tie of your choice. If the bidding, currently at $1600, hits $1750, I'll throw in a Drakes pocket square.
How's that now? Where to bid? Here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/512486/styleforum-gives-2015-our-annual-holiday-charity-auctions-for-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/150_50#post_8214321post #1881 of 207012/7/15 at 3:18ampost #1882 of 207012/9/15 at 5:12pmThread Starter
People's Choice: Cox (54)
CJP: DonC (Despite the sad knot) / Cox / Darkside /cezinho / EFV
Degree of Difficulty: Cox (tie) / Claghorn (loud windowpane) / Cleav (black tie, brown shoes)post #1883 of 207012/11/15 at 10:20amQuote:Originally Posted by jcmeyer
@Chulillo, come on, do you even styleforvm, bro? Let's do some more!
People's Choice: Cleav + Car, narrowly beating out Mr. Six and Cox - and all three of you beat out Crusty's birthday pics. I hope you feel good about yourselves!
JCM's Thanksgiving Awards (what I'm thankful for in this batch):
EFV's abundance of layers
Cox's linen that floweth like wine
Noodle's full plate of nationalistic pride (tie)
Crusty's heaping helping of happy pie in his lifestyle pic (which required unspoilering)
But most of all, I have to give this batch to cezinho - two fits that I think are very rich and difficult to achieve, display a strongly developed sense of style. For reals.
terribly unpolite of me not thanking for this but in fact in just found the thread now.
thank you and subscribed.
PS what is CJP?post #1884 of 207012/11/15 at 4:30pmpost #1885 of 207012/11/15 at 5:18pmpost #1886 of 207012/17/15 at 10:18pmThread Starter
People's Choice: In Stitches (62)
CJP: Betel / Spandexter / kulata / Tira
Best Newcomer (<100 posts) rickytt / zr3rs
Best Semi-conservative: nabilmust / spandexter / kulata / plinypost #1887 of 207012/18/15 at 7:46ampost #1888 of 20701/1/16 at 10:56ampost #1889 of 20701/1/16 at 9:27pmpost #1890 of 20701/3/16 at 6:02amDoing this on my iPad, so there's no chance of me editing the posts like Clags did above. I fear this thread might die if we don't keep it going though. Since it's one of my favourite threads I'll try and do my part:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by Dennis Walter
, it´s definitely the best part-time job one can think of - i am getting paid to talk to people about my favourite subject and can regularly stuff my face with suits, shirts, jackets...not too bad, i guess.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Love the tie here - i am not a big fan of small-scaled stripes normally, but you made it work for me. Cheers, @DiplomaticTies
Nice one, @sugarbutch
Another good example to prove that a great smile is the best accessoir you can wear. Well done, @mossrockss
Nice shades, @Koala-T
- maybe the pants could use some slight tapering at the very end of the leg opening...right now it looks like as if the bulge out a bit...nitty-gritty, it is, admittedly.
Lovely tie, @Coxsackie
- and a very nice suit to go with it.
You got me thinking now...
I think some pages ago one of the members wrote an epic tale about someone loosing a beautiful coat which led to the demissoin of mistress, household staff and a good morning´s peaceful breakfast. I think he should get the job.
Today´s fit: mixing city and countryside.Quote:Originally Posted by An Acute Style
X-post from last Friday Challenge.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by Anden
Been lurking too long now. Busy days at work combined with buying and selling houses. Hope to be able to post more in the coming months.
Green flannell suit by Boglioli, unlined and cosy.
Drake's wool tie,
Altea Milano square
Unlined peccary gloves by Hestra,Quote:Originally Posted by Roy Al
Fall + one extra hour of sun.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by DonCologne
Full shot, watch and shoes (Click to show)
Most thumbs: Sander (48)
CJP: Braddock (?)
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 minutes ago
- › Belvest Overcoat 42/40 - Loro Piana 40 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 46 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 48 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway