That Rabbi's hat works much better with the fit than Stitchy's does. Shame about the shoes.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures Last post on 2/6/15 at 12:56pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 12:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 9:06 am in Classic Menswear
- Suit & Sport Coats - All under $49! OR BEST OFFER (I need to move some inventory so make an... Last post on 1/12/12 at 12:29pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum - Page 33post #481 of 17544/29/14 at 6:48pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #482 of 17544/29/14 at 6:55pmpost #483 of 17544/29/14 at 7:03pmpost #484 of 17544/29/14 at 7:07pmThread Starter
Stitchy and his hat
Sitting in a a tree
In all seriousness, it is a great hat. And the pose is fantastic. You should keep playing around with it; I suspect it'll look best when you're wearing an overcoat. Or doing some SW&D style layering. I bet it wouldn't look quite as good on RabbiTailor up there had he not been wearing an overcoat.post #485 of 17544/29/14 at 7:15pm
yes, i love my hat. this is true.Quote:In all seriousness, it is a great hat. And the pose is fantastic. You should keep playing around with it; I suspect it'll look best when you're wearing an overcoat. Or doing some SW&D style layering. I bet it wouldn't look quite as good on RabbiTailor up there had he not been wearing an overcoat.
why thanks. perhaps come winter ill wear it along with a navy top coat.
sadly, the pose really does not work well for me wearing a SB jacket or suit.post #486 of 17544/30/14 at 3:10ampost #487 of 17544/30/14 at 6:39ampost #488 of 17544/30/14 at 6:50ampost #489 of 17544/30/14 at 8:46amThread Starter
Figured it'd be nice to overlap from where we left off.Originally Posted by EliodA
Monday, back to basiczzz...Originally Posted by SeaJen Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Claghorn - 4/30/14 at 5:47pmpost #490 of 17544/30/14 at 8:56ampost #491 of 17544/30/14 at 9:01amsince im a whore.....
i posted that pic of me and my new baby in SWD and its only like 15 thumbs away from cracking the top ten all time.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/116080_20#post_7090524post #492 of 17544/30/14 at 9:03amThread Starterpost #493 of 17544/30/14 at 9:21ampost #494 of 17544/30/14 at 9:23amThread Starter
- WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Just bought this watch for $800 from Macys. Was it a good buy? 39 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 45 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › who are your favorite celebrities? 1 minute ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Opinion on this purchase 3 minutes ago
- › AN AUSTRALIAN ICON! Akubra Slouch Hat. Size 59. FREE SHIPPING &... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...