or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 5

post #61 of 323

Ordered two shirts today. I am looking forward to the results!

 

Will post pictures and a review when they are delivered

post #62 of 323
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katabatic View Post

Yup - the chambray I picked is pretty light. I might try one in one of the heavy oxford cloths next. 

BTW, @Seph
 I just want to compliment you on the Proper Cloth website - it's by far the easiest to use (and fastest!) of the MTM shirtmaker websites I've tried. Looking forward to the linen options in the future smile.gif

Thanks!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #63 of 323
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance View Post

Thanks, Seph. The jacket-and-tie pics are what I'm looking for. Do you have any where the collar buttons aren't undone?

Here's another one -
post #64 of 323
Achievement Unlocked! 1000 points $100 credit! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Trying the Londoner Spread and the soft Milano collars next.
post #65 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post


Here's another one -

You guys have phenomenal photos!  

I am mailing a shirt today to be measured so I can start ordering some shirts.

Any thoughts of adding a cocktail cuff to your cuff selections in the future?

post #66 of 323

I was in getting measured last week and saw who I think is the owner of Proper Cloth cleaning the bathroom.

 

That's pretty impressive!

 

Anyway, I ordered the black denim last night and am super pumped for it to come in. Its my first MTM shirt.

post #67 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolognaFingers View Post

I was in getting measured last week and saw who I think is the owner of Proper Cloth cleaning the bathroom.

That's pretty impressive!

Anyway, I ordered the black denim last night and am super pumped for it to come in. Its my first MTM shirt.

Would love to see a fit pic when you get it cause I have been considering that material -- I just don't want it to be to shiny which I thought was the case with the lightweight denim I have (in blue)
post #68 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4frnt View Post


Would love to see a fit pic when you get it cause I have been considering that material -- I just don't want it to be to shiny which I thought was the case with the lightweight denim I have (in blue)

Will do. I saw a pretty large swatch in person and it did not look that shiny to me, but I wasn't paying attention too much to how shiny it was. I should have the shirt in early April, pm me if I forget.

post #69 of 323
Hey Guys,
We got some great new business fabrics in at the end of last week. You can check all of these out at http://propercloth.com/fabrics.

We've expanded our well-reviewed 140s stripe to include these two thinner styles. Made with a wrinkle resistant treatment and luxurious 140s 2-ply construction, they're really timeless styles that come in at a great value.



Business multi grids that are subtle enough to look like solids from a distance. Easy to pair up with ties, these lightweight broadcloths are incredibly smooth and comfortable to wear. They have a slight wrinkle resistant treatment and feature 70s single ply construction.



Subtle wrinkle-resistant multi stripes in easy to wear blue and lavender shades. 80s single ply twill construction is lightweight, smooth and incredibly comfortable.



Should be some more great fabrics coming online this week--will keep you guys posted!

Chris
post #70 of 323

More casual shirts please!

post #71 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolognaFingers View Post
 

More casual shirts please!

Seconded.

post #72 of 323

IMO, casual shirts could be your niche. Ratio doesn't seem to have many, and the options you do have are quite good. Maybe there is just more business in dress shirts.

post #73 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolognaFingers View Post
 

More casual shirts please!

 

I've felt that there were tons of casual fabrics, and lots of collar/cuff options to create a nice casual shirt.

I think overall that they've got a pretty good balance between business and casual in the collection. OK, maybe I'll wave the tattersall flag come September. One can always ask for more!

post #74 of 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKKJ View Post
 

 

I've felt that there were tons of casual fabrics, and lots of collar/cuff options to create a nice casual shirt.

I think overall that they've got a pretty good balance between business and casual in the collection. OK, maybe I'll wave the tattersall flag come September. One can always ask for more!

 

I agree they've got a good balance. I just wear more casual fabrics than business so thought I'd agree with the sentiment.

 

Could use more windowpanes instead of small checks though...

post #75 of 323

My first two shirts came today! I wrote a review and put tons of pictures http://www.styleforum.net/t/384658/proper-cloth-shirts-pic-heavy

 

So far so good. I a in the process of washing them and I will update afterwards.

 

Cheers!

Marc

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread