or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 22

post #316 of 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticchasm View Post
 

do you wear that with a tie? what's it look like?


Nah at the moment I don't wear it with a tie but I do like how it looks with a tie.

 

I'd want to order more shirts but climbing is jacking up my forearms (tore a small hole in the sleeve navy chambray on the sleeve when I had the sleeves rolled up. I was able to get it fixed though) and I already use the traditional setting for my shirts. I'm sure I could increase the sleeve width but it would get so billowy in the arms. Hmm what to do.

post #317 of 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonsmithr8 View Post
 


Nah at the moment I don't wear it with a tie but I do like how it looks with a tie.

 

I'd want to order more shirts but climbing is jacking up my forearms (tore a small hole in the sleeve navy chambray on the sleeve when I had the sleeves rolled up. I was able to get it fixed though) and I already use the traditional setting for my shirts. I'm sure I could increase the sleeve width but it would get so billowy in the arms. Hmm what to do.

ditto, i know what you mean. i can't wear BoO for that reason

post #318 of 321
Hey Guys,
Didn't have a chance to post on SF about our new winter ties + knit hats, but wanted to give everyone the heads up! Really pleased with how all of these came out and think they're all great values. All of the ties come in both regular and long sizes, FYI.
The most unique pieces in the collection are the hand-frayed wool ties. We worked with our factory to develop these in a few solid and plaid designs--definitely a subtle, yet distinctive detail when worn.

Along with these, we did a bunch of untipped, hand-rolled wool ties in herringbone, striped, and shepherds check designs. With our knits factory, we did more 100% cashmere birdseye styles (something we did last year and loved). They do a really great job with these and the ties are super super soft.

Last, but not least, we did some beautiful knit caps with the same factory that does our knit ties. They're 100% cashmere and wear really warm. It's a thicker, denser knit than we've seen from most brands and we really like how they just keep getting softer the more they're worn.

That's the nuts and bolts of it--if you want more detail on the products we have a more compressive breakdown at http://propercloth.com/italian-neckwear. As always, would love to get everyone's feedback!

--Chris
post #319 of 321

Any update on the new roma spread collar style? Looking forward to trying it out.

post #320 of 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by brillopad View Post

Any update on the new roma spread collar style? Looking forward to trying it out.

Roma Spread is live on the site and ready to be ordered!
post #321 of 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccallis View Post


Roma Spread is live on the site and ready to be ordered!

 

Maybe I'm obtuse, but I don't see it up there. 

 

EDIT: I see now that it's up in the order tool, just not on the collar style page. Gonna give it a try. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread