@katabatic Looks great! I have the same fabric in almost the same configuration.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- $275 Band of Outsiders PLAID FLANNEL SHIRT Size 1 (S) NWT Last post on Today at 1:27 pm in Marketplace
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Upland BD Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 12:13 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Woolrich Woolen Mills Raglan Shirt Last post on 10/28/14 at 11:48pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Engineered Garments Work Shirt Lightweight Denim Last post on 10/28/14 at 11:23pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Uniqlo Long Sleeve Shirts: Slim Fit Oxfords, Chambray & Flannel (S) Last post on 10/28/14 at 5:20pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15
Styleforum Top Picks
Yup - it's light weight, very soft. It even came out of the packaging without any new-shirt creases (although now that I think about it, maybe that has more to do with the fact that it's in the packaging for about two days, versus who knows how long for an off-the-rack shirt).
I was comfortable wearing it in 103 degree heat last Friday (well, as comfortable as it's possible to be in that kind of heat).
Hoping to get in more of a regular flow posting on Styleforum. We've been really focused on getting all of our product dialed in for fall and I couldn't be more excited about what we'll be releasing come Sept/Oct/Nov--stay tuned!
But not to be forgotten are some great, more classic fabrics from the last few weeks. Today we launched some really beautiful mini grids from Thomas Mason. They're some of the nicest dress fabrics we carry and made up in a super smooth 120/2 x 120/2 construction. The pattern is nice and subtle--feels almost like a solid from a distance, but a little more interesting once you get closer.
Last week we released a few colorful end-on-end checks that are looking great in full shirts. The end-on-end construction gives them a slightly more subdued look, as the color isn't so punchy. Construction is 100/2 x 100/2 Thomas Mason Silverline, which is just about our best reviewed quality across the board.
Plenty of other recent releases, but I figured I'd highlight those two as they've been looking great in the showroom. You can see all of them together on propercloth.com/fabrics
Also--wanted to get input from everyone here on fabric styles they're looking forward to for fall! Always looking for some feedback
It's a great fabric and color. It is very versatile as it goes with navy, gray and tan suits. Highly recommend it.
From Thursday night celebrating my 40th in Vegas!
Fotos courtesy of my lovely wife!
full color: it's yellow! (Click to show)
Jacket: Howard Yount Pale Yellow
Trousers: Epaulet Mid-Grey Merino
Shirt: Proper Cloth - White Royal Oxford
Tie: Sam Hober - B/W Shepherds Check
PS: Kent Wang - White Linen
Links: Kent Wang - Oval MOP
Socks: Howard Yount Grey Linen
Shoes: Alden 907
a piece of the action (Click to show)close-up (Click to show)
I've seen a lot of pictures of Proper Cloth Soft Ivy BD collar and their Soft President Cutaway, especially on their Inspiration tumblr.
But I'd like to see a few pictures of their Roma and Milano II collars, with and without tie, with and without jacket. I know it might be asking too much, just thought I'd try!
- Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Frederick Scholte 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 4 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)