@katabatic Looks great! I have the same fabric in almost the same configuration.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Patrik Ervell Hidden Placket Shirt - Ocean Print - Medium (46-48) Last post on Yesterday at 5:15 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Ralph Lauren Black Label TAILORED-FIT BOND DRESS SHIRT - 15" Last post on Yesterday at 3:58 pm in Marketplace
- Epaulet by Ashland Purple Gingham Shirt Size M Last post on Yesterday at 12:57 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Brooklyn Tailors cobalt blue gingham flannel, Size Small/2 Last post on Yesterday at 11:58 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Ralph Lauren Purple Label Dress Shirt Sz17 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:21pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15
Styleforum Top Picks
Yup - it's light weight, very soft. It even came out of the packaging without any new-shirt creases (although now that I think about it, maybe that has more to do with the fact that it's in the packaging for about two days, versus who knows how long for an off-the-rack shirt).
I was comfortable wearing it in 103 degree heat last Friday (well, as comfortable as it's possible to be in that kind of heat).
Hoping to get in more of a regular flow posting on Styleforum. We've been really focused on getting all of our product dialed in for fall and I couldn't be more excited about what we'll be releasing come Sept/Oct/Nov--stay tuned!
But not to be forgotten are some great, more classic fabrics from the last few weeks. Today we launched some really beautiful mini grids from Thomas Mason. They're some of the nicest dress fabrics we carry and made up in a super smooth 120/2 x 120/2 construction. The pattern is nice and subtle--feels almost like a solid from a distance, but a little more interesting once you get closer.
Last week we released a few colorful end-on-end checks that are looking great in full shirts. The end-on-end construction gives them a slightly more subdued look, as the color isn't so punchy. Construction is 100/2 x 100/2 Thomas Mason Silverline, which is just about our best reviewed quality across the board.
Plenty of other recent releases, but I figured I'd highlight those two as they've been looking great in the showroom. You can see all of them together on propercloth.com/fabrics
Also--wanted to get input from everyone here on fabric styles they're looking forward to for fall! Always looking for some feedback
It's a great fabric and color. It is very versatile as it goes with navy, gray and tan suits. Highly recommend it.
From Thursday night celebrating my 40th in Vegas!
Fotos courtesy of my lovely wife!
full color: it's yellow! (Click to show)
Jacket: Howard Yount Pale Yellow
Trousers: Epaulet Mid-Grey Merino
Shirt: Proper Cloth - White Royal Oxford
Tie: Sam Hober - B/W Shepherds Check
PS: Kent Wang - White Linen
Links: Kent Wang - Oval MOP
Socks: Howard Yount Grey Linen
Shoes: Alden 907
a piece of the action (Click to show)close-up (Click to show)
I've seen a lot of pictures of Proper Cloth Soft Ivy BD collar and their Soft President Cutaway, especially on their Inspiration tumblr.
But I'd like to see a few pictures of their Roma and Milano II collars, with and without tie, with and without jacket. I know it might be asking too much, just thought I'd try!
- Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Levis Selvedge Denim 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 2 minutes ago
- › $ DROP - Yang Li blac lace-up boots, tagged 44 fit 45 maybe 46 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 6 minutes ago
- › Member Kickstarter and other fundraisers. 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Chukka Sz 9C 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...