@katabatic Looks great! I have the same fabric in almost the same configuration.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Paul Harnden S/S15 flower print SLANT shirt, size L, BNWT Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Paul Harnden soldiers and horses print shirt, size L Last post on Yesterday at 10:11 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Buonamassa Napoli (Barba) 15.75 superfine white shirt- hand stitching everywhere - worn 2X Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- FS: Nudie "Gunnar" Plaid Shirt Size M Last post on 4/29/16 at 5:27pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- G. Inglese Denim Blue Cotton Pique LS Polo Shirt - Size 38 Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15post #211 of 13248/5/14 at 10:10ampost #212 of 13248/5/14 at 10:23am
Yup - it's light weight, very soft. It even came out of the packaging without any new-shirt creases (although now that I think about it, maybe that has more to do with the fact that it's in the packaging for about two days, versus who knows how long for an off-the-rack shirt).
I was comfortable wearing it in 103 degree heat last Friday (well, as comfortable as it's possible to be in that kind of heat).post #213 of 13248/7/14 at 1:48pmHey Guys,
Hoping to get in more of a regular flow posting on Styleforum. We've been really focused on getting all of our product dialed in for fall and I couldn't be more excited about what we'll be releasing come Sept/Oct/Nov--stay tuned!
But not to be forgotten are some great, more classic fabrics from the last few weeks. Today we launched some really beautiful mini grids from Thomas Mason. They're some of the nicest dress fabrics we carry and made up in a super smooth 120/2 x 120/2 construction. The pattern is nice and subtle--feels almost like a solid from a distance, but a little more interesting once you get closer.
Last week we released a few colorful end-on-end checks that are looking great in full shirts. The end-on-end construction gives them a slightly more subdued look, as the color isn't so punchy. Construction is 100/2 x 100/2 Thomas Mason Silverline, which is just about our best reviewed quality across the board.
Plenty of other recent releases, but I figured I'd highlight those two as they've been looking great in the showroom. You can see all of them together on propercloth.com/fabrics
Also--wanted to get input from everyone here on fabric styles they're looking forward to for fall! Always looking for some feedback
Chrispost #214 of 13248/7/14 at 2:13pmpost #215 of 13248/7/14 at 3:13pmpost #216 of 13248/7/14 at 5:33pmpost #217 of 13248/8/14 at 7:43ampost #218 of 13248/8/14 at 8:29ampost #219 of 13248/8/14 at 8:56ampost #220 of 13248/11/14 at 9:16amQuote:
It's a great fabric and color. It is very versatile as it goes with navy, gray and tan suits. Highly recommend it.post #221 of 13248/20/14 at 9:52ampost #222 of 13248/22/14 at 8:12ampost #223 of 13248/23/14 at 8:47amX-post from 'No Blues' Friday Challenge…
From Thursday night celebrating my 40th in Vegas!
Fotos courtesy of my lovely wife!
full color: it's yellow! (Click to show)
Jacket: Howard Yount Pale Yellow
Trousers: Epaulet Mid-Grey Merino
Shirt: Proper Cloth - White Royal Oxford
Tie: Sam Hober - B/W Shepherds Check
PS: Kent Wang - White Linen
Links: Kent Wang - Oval MOP
Socks: Howard Yount Grey Linen
Shoes: Alden 907
a piece of the action (Click to show)close-up (Click to show)post #224 of 13248/27/14 at 10:35am
I've seen a lot of pictures of Proper Cloth Soft Ivy BD collar and their Soft President Cutaway, especially on their Inspiration tumblr.
But I'd like to see a few pictures of their Roma and Milano II collars, with and without tie, with and without jacket. I know it might be asking too much, just thought I'd try!
Thankspost #225 of 13248/27/14 at 1:09pm
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Budget Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts