@katabatic Looks great! I have the same fabric in almost the same configuration.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Borrelli Size 17 Shirts... Last post on Yesterday at 4:32 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- And Moar Shirts - M-L/15.5-16 -> Loro Piana, Zegna, RLBL, Barba, Borrelli + Moar Last post on Yesterday at 4:06 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Lot of 5 New With Tags Brooks Brothers Non Iron Shirts 16-36 ESF Last post on Yesterday at 11:41 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gustin #83 Peach Blue Plaid Shirt Last post on Yesterday at 9:32 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Gustin #4 White Oxford Shirt - Classic Fit XL Last post on Yesterday at 9:31 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 15post #211 of 9448/5/14 at 10:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 9448/5/14 at 10:23am
Yup - it's light weight, very soft. It even came out of the packaging without any new-shirt creases (although now that I think about it, maybe that has more to do with the fact that it's in the packaging for about two days, versus who knows how long for an off-the-rack shirt).
I was comfortable wearing it in 103 degree heat last Friday (well, as comfortable as it's possible to be in that kind of heat).post #213 of 9448/7/14 at 1:48pmHey Guys,
Hoping to get in more of a regular flow posting on Styleforum. We've been really focused on getting all of our product dialed in for fall and I couldn't be more excited about what we'll be releasing come Sept/Oct/Nov--stay tuned!
But not to be forgotten are some great, more classic fabrics from the last few weeks. Today we launched some really beautiful mini grids from Thomas Mason. They're some of the nicest dress fabrics we carry and made up in a super smooth 120/2 x 120/2 construction. The pattern is nice and subtle--feels almost like a solid from a distance, but a little more interesting once you get closer.
Last week we released a few colorful end-on-end checks that are looking great in full shirts. The end-on-end construction gives them a slightly more subdued look, as the color isn't so punchy. Construction is 100/2 x 100/2 Thomas Mason Silverline, which is just about our best reviewed quality across the board.
Plenty of other recent releases, but I figured I'd highlight those two as they've been looking great in the showroom. You can see all of them together on propercloth.com/fabrics
Also--wanted to get input from everyone here on fabric styles they're looking forward to for fall! Always looking for some feedback
Chrispost #214 of 9448/7/14 at 2:13pmpost #215 of 9448/7/14 at 3:13pmpost #216 of 9448/7/14 at 5:33pmpost #217 of 9448/8/14 at 7:43ampost #218 of 9448/8/14 at 8:29ampost #219 of 9448/8/14 at 8:56ampost #220 of 9448/11/14 at 9:16amQuote:
It's a great fabric and color. It is very versatile as it goes with navy, gray and tan suits. Highly recommend it.post #221 of 9448/20/14 at 9:52ampost #222 of 9448/22/14 at 8:12ampost #223 of 9448/23/14 at 8:47amX-post from 'No Blues' Friday Challenge…
From Thursday night celebrating my 40th in Vegas!
Fotos courtesy of my lovely wife!
full color: it's yellow! (Click to show)
Jacket: Howard Yount Pale Yellow
Trousers: Epaulet Mid-Grey Merino
Shirt: Proper Cloth - White Royal Oxford
Tie: Sam Hober - B/W Shepherds Check
PS: Kent Wang - White Linen
Links: Kent Wang - Oval MOP
Socks: Howard Yount Grey Linen
Shoes: Alden 907
a piece of the action (Click to show)close-up (Click to show)post #224 of 9448/27/14 at 10:35am
I've seen a lot of pictures of Proper Cloth Soft Ivy BD collar and their Soft President Cutaway, especially on their Inspiration tumblr.
But I'd like to see a few pictures of their Roma and Milano II collars, with and without tie, with and without jacket. I know it might be asking too much, just thought I'd try!
- Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories