or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Italian CBD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Italian CBD - Page 20

post #286 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

Very much Northern Italian CBD. Lombardian winters can be quite cold.nod%5B1%5D.gif
That's my jam. Big fan of wearing cardigans under suits and SCs in the winter. The "wooly waistcoat"
post #287 of 295
I'm so glad that this thread validates my excessive acquisition of textured solid everything. Here's my best shot since it was cold and rainy enough to break out my lighter weight flannel today. Pardon the awful iPhone photo.



Note: My black EB button boots are hiding under the table.
post #288 of 295
Marco Tronchetti Provera of Pirelli











post #289 of 295

This is one of the best threads on SF for inspiration.

post #290 of 295
Sure is. This Friday challenge was inspired by it, can't believe it was over two years ago now. I would do things differently today given the opportunity.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/383078/friday-challenge-20140314-italian-cbd-classico-con-sprezzatura
post #291 of 295

This is my favorite thread, and it has been giving me a lot of inspiration over the years.

post #292 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Sure is. This Friday challenge was inspired by it, can't believe it was over two years ago now. I would do things differently today given the opportunity.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/383078/friday-challenge-20140314-italian-cbd-classico-con-sprezzatura


I like your outfit from that challenge, what would you have done differently?

 

I was reminded of the Italian CBD thread as I wore yesterday a 3r2 navy chalk stripe flannel suit, light blue chambray shirt, navy grenadine, white linen square and cordovan tassels. I really wanted to swap the tie for a black grenadine, but I don't own corresponding black loafers (I was in a loafer mood).

post #293 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasE View Post

This is my favorite thread, and it has been giving me a lot of inspiration over the years.
Completely agree. This look works in any place, time and environment...always elegant, understated and subtle.
post #294 of 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnwhite View Post


I like your outfit from that challenge, what would you have done differently?

I was reminded of the Italian CBD thread as I wore yesterday a 3r2 navy chalk stripe flannel suit, light blue chambray shirt, navy grenadine, white linen square and cordovan tassels. I really wanted to swap the tie for a black grenadine, but I don't own corresponding black loafers (I was in a loafer mood).

Very kind of you H. I might wear a different suit, tie and shirt. Other than that nothing much really smile.gif Seriously though something along the lines you describe would suit, I do wear plain ties (green/blue/black/blue) more often nowadays relying on texture etc
post #295 of 295
Agree with the posters above. I basically dress like this (or at least attempt to) 3-4 days a week
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Italian CBD