or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Italian CBD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Italian CBD - Page 2

post #16 of 190
Also, Marzotto needs an appearance. He is, as far as I'm concerned, one of the best dressed men in Italy:

Bit+2009+International+Tourism+Exchange+6956hsd8pjfl.jpg

marzotto.jpg

matteo-marzotto--large-msg-134376265707.jpg

Matteo-Marzotto-CEO-Marzotto-Group.jpg

tumblr_mi32a3QU7a1qdfnb5o1_1280.jpg

internationalheraldtribuneheritageluxuryq71bt5hcs4rl.jpg
post #17 of 190
I am curious what most of these gentlemen wear for footwear. I am assuming a lot of dark brown suede/leather and black shoes. Any room for tan/cognac/chestnut etc?
post #18 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

I am curious what most of these gentlemen wear for footwear. I am assuming a lot of dark brown suede/leather and black shoes. Any room for tan/cognac/chestnut etc?

Black shoes.
post #19 of 190
When walking around Milan, you see a lot of very dark suits and black shoes. It may be the younger fashionistas in RTW but it looks good.
post #20 of 190
I see. So, staying true to this thread my next shoe will not be a pair of pebble grain cognac/tan leather jodhpurs. Perhaps something in a dark brown or black cap toe boot in pebble grain leather.
post #21 of 190
None of those sound remotely CBD...
post #22 of 190
great idea for a thread, CrimsonSox - thanks
post #23 of 190
+ 1 on Matteo Marzotto
post #24 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

Also, Marzotto needs an appearance. He is, as far as I'm concerned, one of the best dressed men in Italy:

Those sideburns are awful though.

Looks like a d-bag
post #25 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Those sideburns are awful though.

Looks like a d-bag

?? Seem totally normal to me. Maybe I'm too embedded in d-bag culture.
post #26 of 190
With Marz in mind then d -bag is good
post #27 of 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

I see. So, staying true to this thread my next shoe will not be a pair of pebble grain cognac/tan leather jodhpurs. Perhaps something in a dark brown or black cap toe boot in pebble grain leather.

Dark brown suede balmorals would be the safer, Italian CBD-eccentric go-to.
post #28 of 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

?? Seem totally normal to me. Maybe I'm too embedded in d-bag culture.

Yeah even in the one above where they're the longest, I didn't even notice. I think they compliment his face well, especially since has those high collars which are a bit 70's/Edwardian in themselves. I think part of the d-baggery, if any, might be because his hair is curly and perhaps too long... too manicured.
post #29 of 190
Marzotto looks good in his high collars. Makes a huge difference IMO
post #30 of 190
I haven't seen a bad fit of Marzotto

If he put his shoes under my bed, I would steal them cool.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Italian CBD