or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › pleated tie?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

pleated tie?

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 

hi everyone happy friday, what do you think of this pleated brioni tie for a groom?Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

post #2 of 26
It's beyond horrible
post #3 of 26
Thread Starter 

lol. ok here are my next 2 considerations

post #4 of 26
Dreadful, beyond words.

To the bonfire forthwith.
post #5 of 26
do a search for wedding tie. There is an excellent thread with very good advice.
post #6 of 26
The other two are better (third better than second although in my sense not too groovy)

Why don't u check out sam hober?
post #7 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterputz View Post

hi everyone happy friday, what do you think of this pleated brioni tie for a groom?Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2


That's a first....
post #8 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post


That's a first....


what is

post #9 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrioup View Post

The other two are better (third better than second although in my sense not too groovy)

Why don't u check out sam hober?

isnt the third groovier than the second? checked out sam hober, looks nice are they better than the borreli or purple label 7 fold?

post #10 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterputz View Post


what is


A pleated tie....
post #11 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post


A pleated tie....


i thought if anyone a groom could pull it off; do u also think its horrid?

post #12 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterputz View Post


i thought if anyone a groom could pull it off; do u also think its horrid?


baldy[1].gif
post #13 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1413 View Post


baldy[1].gif


lol ill take that for a yes

post #14 of 26
It's bespoke with a huge selection of fabrics and excellent service. Good pricing too so...
post #15 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitrioup View Post

It's bespoke with a huge selection of fabrics and excellent service. Good pricing too so...


whats so great about a bespoke tie? i get suit and shirts...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › pleated tie?