or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc... FILM THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc... FILM THREAD - Page 157

post #2341 of 3903
Thread Starter 
post #2342 of 3903
My God man. I try to give people a benefit of a doubt but you can be incredibly obnoxious sometimes. It's like you honestly can't handle having a back and forth on a topic like this without getting your panties in a bunch. What's worse is this is the 2nd time you are coming after me like I have a history of thread shitting on these topics, which to anyone even half paying attention is beyond absurd.

I'm forming opinions based on the trailer, source material they are loosely adapting and the potential that the last film left open. Asking me over and over again how I "know" these things is lazy. I've said several times it could end up being good, but I'm not happy with the direction they seem to be taking the film. I hope I'm wrong and I've got no plans to troll the thread by pulling an Ataturk either way.

I'm done with this back and forth. Go get a drink and relax man.
post #2343 of 3903
Thread Starter 
I'm as relaxed as I can be and I can handle a back and forth (what forgot the u mad meme? cuz obviously people are mad when they disagree on the forumz) but not if you're just going to keep bringing up dumb points. Hell the conversation was over but again you bring it back up like a troll. Do people expect Civil War after Cap2? Yes most do by the government being involved in the end.

And yes I will keep asking how the fuck you know these shit when you've only seen a trailer. Your main beef is having heroes fight heroes like it never happens in the comics. Again another ridiculous and dumb argument.

Just because you say it could be good doesn't negate the fact that you are so convinced the movie is already bad just because you didn't like the trailer or you felt it isn't in tone with Cap2 and the heroes are fighting each other.

Since you keep asking dumb shit, I will ask again, did the Cap2 trailer tell you that it was going to be mor "political thriller" and actually be a very good film? You would be a huge liar if your answer to that is yes.

And taking about giving the benefit of a doubt, if any cbm studios deserves it, it would be Marvel but nope, you just see this as a cash grab and nothing else apparently.

But let's see if you're actually done with it and if it doesn't crawl back up every time a damn Civil War poster or trailer is posted.
post #2344 of 3903
Holy fuck.

Are y'all for real?
post #2345 of 3903
Lol. I wasn't the one who brought it up this time...

Peace out man. Have a good night.
post #2346 of 3903
Thread Starter 
right...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

There is a chance this movie could be good but I'll ask it again in this thread. Did you come out of Winter Soldier hopeful the next one would be Avengers 2.5 Super Hero Westlemania? That's not at all what I had in mind.
post #2347 of 3903
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Why are the superheroes fighting each other again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntory View Post

Happens all the time in the comics.  This is where you getting those geek terms: Post-Crisis, or World War Hulk, etc.

I'm going to go ahead and stop you of the trouble of trying to argue this does not count... It's the reason the topic became active again. So please follow my earlier advice and relax, ok?
post #2348 of 3903
Thread Starter 
lol8[1].gif relax? that's just "lazy".

I quoted what I quoted where you asked the dumb question again.
post #2349 of 3903

No matter how you two duke it out with your funny arguments, I'm always reminded that the biggest arse-douche on this forum is Academic2, on every one of his posts, he ends it with:

 

Quote:
 

Cheers,

 

Ac

 

 

What a douche-bag.  Someone is desperate for moderator nomination. 

post #2350 of 3903
I'd like to see a movie about immortal people who secretly live among us and fight with swords.
post #2351 of 3903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

... but it hasn't reached "lefty shitting on the 'Walking Dead' levels" yet....

 

Let's hope that never happens. 

 

I know nothing about this Deadpool cat, but this marketing campaign makes me hate the fucker out of the gate. Is that the goal?

 

lefty

post #2352 of 3903
Deadpool is a weird one. I enjoy all the little side videos and viral stuff they are doing. That's all working well for me. What hasn't is the actual movie footage from the trailers. The humor isn't connecting with me at all like it should. Still hopeful that it's just bad trailer editing and not indicative of the final product.
post #2353 of 3903
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

I'd like to see a movie about immortal people who secretly live among us and fight with swords.


There was a documentary (rockumentary) that came out about that topic.
post #2354 of 3903
Thread Starter 
dp_newsletter_email_2_01.jpg
post #2355 of 3903
lol. Not the best viral piece they have put up but I appreciate the effort.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc... FILM THREAD