or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Louis vuitton and prada
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Louis vuitton and prada - Page 11

post #151 of 181
Please, Avnish or whatever your real name is, give it a rest. There is not one person on this board who believes that you are Lakshmi Mittal.
post #152 of 181
--
post #153 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
So: I am Avnish Kalra (obviously an Indian) but I have white skin Your argument makes no sense. At 3 am work is bound to be moving slowly, so yes I do have a lot of free time at 3am.
Amazing that you can see when someone else's argument makes no sense.  You should read through your stuff, and you will see why we all believe you are a fraud.  But if you can't be Avnish because of the white skin, how can you be Mittal?
Ah, you see the people of this board must be blind aswell as stupid, I will come out with it now, my name is indeed Avnish Kalra, my skin is not white. I am the son of Ashwan Kalra, I am 16 years old, my father is a billionaire, and very good friends with Mittal, Mittal knows all about this board, I have showed it to him, and he is pleased. I speak to Mittal on a regular basis, so the fact that you people can say that I am giving incorrect information is ridiculous, as I have asked him.
post #154 of 181
Also as Mr. Alexawl stated, Mittals home is next door to both mine and his in Mayfair.
post #155 of 181
So to you my friends, I am as good as Mittal, as my opinions are based on Mittals, not my own.
post #156 of 181
--
post #157 of 181
Quote:
Ah, you see the people of this board must be blind aswell as stupid, I will come out with it now, my name is indeed Avnish Kalra, my skin is not white. I am the son of Ashwan Kalra, I am 16 years old, my father is a billionaire
I find this rather suspect. All the evidence, and my superior deductive reasoning skills, tell me that this man is none other than Indian steel billionaire LAKSHMI MITTAL. I bet this is a shock to everyone. Or did I miss something?
post #158 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(kalra2411 @ 16 July 2004, 07:39) So to you my friends, I am as good as Mittal, as my opinions are based on Mittals, not my own.
It makes me a little sad to know that at 16 your are already seem like such an arrogant little brat.
Yes well I will admit, my fathers money has gone to my head.
post #159 of 181
Quote:
I am the son of Ashwan Kalra, I am 16 years old, my father is a billionaire....
The leader in Quality Brassware?
post #160 of 181
Quote:
Mittal knows all about this board, I have showed it to him, and he is pleased. I speak to Mittal on a regular basis, so the fact that you people can say that I am giving incorrect information is ridiculous, as I have asked him.
Is Mr. Mittal aware that you have been passing yourself of as him and making a complete ass of yourself, thereby severely damaging Mr. Mittal's reputation for anyone who was brain-dead enough to believe that you were the real Lakshmi Mittal?
post #161 of 181
Who cares to know who is this stupid gay? He is an idiot that's all. Its watch is ugly and he has no taste...
post #162 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(kalra2411 @ 16 July 2004, 07:35) Mittal knows all about this board, I have showed it to him, and he is pleased. I speak to Mittal on a regular basis, so the fact that you people can say that I am giving incorrect information is ridiculous, as I have asked him.
Is Mr. Mittal aware that you have been passing yourself of as him and making a complete ass of yourself, thereby severely damaging Mr. Mittal's reputation for anyone who was brain-dead enough to believe that you were the real Lakshmi Mittal?
YES, CAN YOU NOT READ, HE IS A GOOD FRIEND, I HAVE SHOWN HIM THIS.
post #163 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(imageWIS @ 16 July 2004, 03:14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 10:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS,16 July 2004, 03:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 8:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 01:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:09
Wait, you hit the nail on the head here Quote But it does not worth his price because of the poor movement.
YOU ARE RIGHT - BUT PRICE IS NO ISSUE FOR ME EDIT: You may look for a good value watch, I do not, I like the look of Cartier the best, so I buy mostly Cartier, you look for best quality for best price so you buy PP.
I bought CARTIER AND PATEK as I found watches I liked in both brand but I realize PAtek is better in term of quality (design is a matter of taste...but many people with "taste" would prefer PATEK anyway..&#33 I think you buy NOTHING but you are only dreaming........ Please show us how youi Cartier is nice on your wrist.
You are obviously insane. You are whiter than wonderbread, whereas Mittal is not. Do me a favor; stop now before I fall on the floor laughing. I should really post this thread on Timezone, they would get a kick out of it. Jon.
Perhaps it was the flash, I will retake the picture tomorrow in daylight.
You are kidding, right? You are obviously of European extract, and Mittal is Indian. This is entertaining, but I'm going to eat some ice cream now...I'll laugh at you later. Jon.
European? Are you crazy, perhaps some fluent Hindi would help: Mera naam Lakshmi Mittal hai, tum hai ek bhenchod, tere maa khatha mera laan sara din aur saara raat, tere pas khoi laan nahi hai, tere pas khoi paasi bhi nahi hai, tum zammmen peh rahtah hai.[/quote] Well, then obviously, I must be a Klingon: nulajmeH tlhIngan Hol yejHaD, yejHaD qechmey DIlajnIS. tlhIngan Hol yejHaD wIwImuvpa' qechmeyDaj DIlajba' vaj nuraD pagh, 'a wISIghlu'ba'. tlhIngan Hol potlh law' <Hov leng> potlh puS 'e' maq yejHaD. maHeQ. ponlaHbej yejHaD. vImorghbe'lI', wanI' vIDel neH. Delqu'be' Wahlgren 'a chovnatlh puS tu'lu'. jatlh Jennyqoq «Grammatical accuracy seems to be viewed as far more important than fluency» («chaHvaD pab qar potlh law' jatlhchu'ghach potlh puS») 'ej wanI' Del. mu'tlhegh naQ jatlhDI' ghaH qarmoH 'e' nID po'wI'. Jennyqoq HIvlaw' vay' 'e' vIpay (chaq vIHIv jIH jIghov'eghlaw&#39 'a jIQochbe'. Jon.
post #164 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(kalra2411 @ 16 July 2004, 07:43) Yes well I will admit, my fathers money has gone to my head.
as long as you recognise it.
I recognise it, but I do not see it to be a bad thing.
post #165 of 181
Quote:
YES, CAN YOU NOT READ, HE IS A GOOD FRIEND, I HAVE SHOWN HIM THIS.
Don't try to trick us, we know you're Mittal. I bet it's totally awesome to own, like, a steel mill. I could fire up the bellows and be all, "Hot stuff, comin' through." Except in Hindi, obviously.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Louis vuitton and prada