or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Louis vuitton and prada
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Louis vuitton and prada - Page 9

post #121 of 181
I have never heard of COSC Bi-Annual Review, and would never imagine that a Quartz watch would be reviewed Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres, seeing as only mechanical watches can receive a COSC certificate. So, are you done making things up, or what? Jon.
post #122 of 181
This has gotten off to a very ridiculous tangent. And nothing remotely to do with Louis Vuitton or Prada.
post #123 of 181
Sorry about this bigabad buff but, Jon, glad to see how you ignore the posts which prove you wrong, ie. the difference between a Chrongraph and a Large Watch. COSC Bi-Anual Review is a well known publication in the UK, it is not my problem if you do not know of it.
post #124 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ 16 July 2004, 01:28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:09
Wait, you hit the nail on the head here Quote But it does not worth his price because of the poor movement.
YOU ARE RIGHT - BUT PRICE IS NO ISSUE FOR ME EDIT: You may look for a good value watch, I do not, I like the look of Cartier the best, so I buy mostly Cartier, you look for best quality for best price so you buy PP.
I bought CARTIER AND PATEK as I found watches I liked in both brand but I realize PAtek is better in term of quality (design is a matter of taste...but many people with "taste" would prefer PATEK anyway..&#33 I think you buy NOTHING but you are only dreaming........ Please show us how youi Cartier is nice on your wrist.
[/quote] You are obviously insane. You are whiter than wonderbread, whereas Mittal is not. Do me a favor; stop now before I fall on the floor laughing. I should really post this thread on Timezone, they would get a kick out of it. Jon.
post #125 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(kalra2411 @ 15 July 2004, 8:32)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 01:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:09
Wait, you hit the nail on the head here Quote But it does not worth his price because of the poor movement.
YOU ARE RIGHT - BUT PRICE IS NO ISSUE FOR ME EDIT: You may look for a good value watch, I do not, I like the look of Cartier the best, so I buy mostly Cartier, you look for best quality for best price so you buy PP.
I bought CARTIER AND PATEK as I found watches I liked in both brand but I realize PAtek is better in term of quality (design is a matter of taste...but many people with "taste" would prefer PATEK anyway..&#33 I think you buy NOTHING but you are only dreaming........ Please show us how youi Cartier is nice on your wrist.
You are obviously insane. You are whiter than wonderbread, whereas Mittal is not. Do me a favor; stop now before I fall on the floor laughing. I should really post this thread on Timezone, they would get a kick out of it. Jon.[/quote] All I can do is laugh at you. I have nothing at all to say.
post #126 of 181
Quote:
I have never heard of COSC Bi-Annual Review, and would never imagine that a Quartz watch would be reviewed Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres, seeing as only mechanical watches can receive a COSC certificate. So, are you done making things up, or what? Jon.
COSC is only for marketing because measure are done with the movement NOT in the case so it makes a big difference when watch is complete. JL's MASTER 1 000 h control are far better because measured on a complete watch ready to be worn, not just on a movement on a table.
post #127 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(kalra2411 @ 15 July 2004, 8:32)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 01:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:09
Wait, you hit the nail on the head here Quote But it does not worth his price because of the poor movement.
YOU ARE RIGHT - BUT PRICE IS NO ISSUE FOR ME EDIT: You may look for a good value watch, I do not, I like the look of Cartier the best, so I buy mostly Cartier, you look for best quality for best price so you buy PP.
I bought CARTIER AND PATEK as I found watches I liked in both brand but I realize PAtek is better in term of quality (design is a matter of taste...but many people with "taste" would prefer PATEK anyway..&#33 I think you buy NOTHING but you are only dreaming........ Please show us how youi Cartier is nice on your wrist.
You are obviously insane. You are whiter than wonderbread, whereas Mittal is not. Do me a favor; stop now before I fall on the floor laughing. I should really post this thread on Timezone, they would get a kick out of it. Jon.[/quote] Perhaps it was the flash, I will retake the picture tomorrow in daylight.
post #128 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(imageWIS @ 16 July 2004, 03:09)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 8:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 01:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:09
Wait, you hit the nail on the head here Quote But it does not worth his price because of the poor movement.
YOU ARE RIGHT - BUT PRICE IS NO ISSUE FOR ME EDIT: You may look for a good value watch, I do not, I like the look of Cartier the best, so I buy mostly Cartier, you look for best quality for best price so you buy PP.
I bought CARTIER AND PATEK as I found watches I liked in both brand but I realize PAtek is better in term of quality (design is a matter of taste...but many people with "taste" would prefer PATEK anyway..&#33 I think you buy NOTHING but you are only dreaming........ Please show us how youi Cartier is nice on your wrist.
You are obviously insane. You are whiter than wonderbread, whereas Mittal is not. Do me a favor; stop now before I fall on the floor laughing. I should really post this thread on Timezone, they would get a kick out of it. Jon.
Perhaps it was the flash, I will retake the picture tomorrow in daylight.[/quote] You are kidding, right? You are obviously of European extract, and Mittal is Indian. This is entertaining, but I'm going to eat some ice cream now...I'll laugh at you later. Jon.
post #129 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ 16 July 2004, 02:51)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 02:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,16 July 2004, 02:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 02:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:09
Also my chrono is $25,000 US not 25,000 pounds.
The cheapest REVERSO is QUARTZ and his price is 2 450 euros NEW. So it is not possible to buy it new for 500 GBP...
Yes, it was a Reverso quatz, I do not know if it was new or not.
I would never buy a watch that looks so bad.
1) Well how can you say a reverso is 500 GBP without : - saying if it is new or second hand - saying which model? 2) I can find you a good condition "tank must de Cartier" second hand for 300 euros. Does it mean a TANK, all TANK costs 300 euros?
Because I never buy second hand watches, my friend bought the Reveso for 500 not me.
This is not my questions.... 1) Well how can you say a reverso is 500 GBP without : - saying if it is new or second hand - saying which model? 2) I can find you a good condition "tank must de Cartier" second hand for 300 euros. Does it mean a TANK, all TANK costs 300 euros?
Becuase I have more of a life than memorising watch prices; like you.
When you are intelligent it is very quick to memorise things. A least quicker than posting ridiculious message on a forum during 2 hours.
post #130 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(kalra2411 @ 15 July 2004, 10:12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS,16 July 2004, 03:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 8:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 01:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:09
Wait, you hit the nail on the head here Quote But it does not worth his price because of the poor movement.
YOU ARE RIGHT - BUT PRICE IS NO ISSUE FOR ME EDIT: You may look for a good value watch, I do not, I like the look of Cartier the best, so I buy mostly Cartier, you look for best quality for best price so you buy PP.
I bought CARTIER AND PATEK as I found watches I liked in both brand but I realize PAtek is better in term of quality (design is a matter of taste...but many people with "taste" would prefer PATEK anyway..&#33 I think you buy NOTHING but you are only dreaming........ Please show us how youi Cartier is nice on your wrist.
You are obviously insane. You are whiter than wonderbread, whereas Mittal is not. Do me a favor; stop now before I fall on the floor laughing. I should really post this thread on Timezone, they would get a kick out of it. Jon.
Perhaps it was the flash, I will retake the picture tomorrow in daylight.
You are kidding, right? You are obviously of European extract, and Mittal is Indian. This is entertaining, but I'm going to eat some ice cream now...I'll laugh at you later. Jon.[/quote] European? Are you crazy, perhaps some fluent Hindi would help: Mera naam Lakshmi Mittal hai, tum hai ek bhenchod, tere maa khatha mera laan sara din aur saara raat, tere pas khoi laan nahi hai, tere pas khoi paasi bhi nahi hai, tum zammmen peh rahtah hai.
post #131 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ 16 July 2004, 02:51)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 02:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,16 July 2004, 02:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 02:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:09
Also my chrono is $25,000 US not 25,000 pounds.
The cheapest REVERSO is QUARTZ and his price is 2 450 euros NEW. So it is not possible to buy it new for 500 GBP...
Yes, it was a Reverso quatz, I do not know if it was new or not.
I would never buy a watch that looks so bad.
1) Well how can you say a reverso is 500 GBP without : - saying if it is new or second hand - saying which model? 2) I can find you a good condition "tank must de Cartier" second hand for 300 euros. Does it mean a TANK, all TANK costs 300 euros?
Because I never buy second hand watches, my friend bought the Reveso for 500 not me.
This is not my questions.... 1) Well how can you say a reverso is 500 GBP without : - saying if it is new or second hand - saying which model? 2) I can find you a good condition "tank must de Cartier" second hand for 300 euros. Does it mean a TANK, all TANK costs 300 euros?
Becuase I have more of a life than memorising watch prices; like you.
) Well how can you say a reverso is 500 GBP without : - saying if it is new or second hand - saying which model? 2) I can find you a good condition "tank must de Cartier" second hand for 300 euros. Does it mean a TANK, all TANK costs 300 euros?
post #132 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(ernest @ 16 July 2004, 02:49)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 01:56
A JL chronograph in STEEL with NO diamonds costs 10 000 euros as you could see it on my picture (9 750 euros) As you said Cartier is more expensive, HOW much cots a CHRONOFLEX in STEEL with no diamonds?? How much costs your chrono with diamonds?
JL Reverso (500 Pounds), which is similar to Tank Francaise (3500 Pounds) I also have the steel one (chronoreflex), it is 5000 pounds My chrono is 25,000 pounds.
Price of a cheapest REVERSO "grand taille", the same size as TANK, the size you like = 4 100 EUROS
Okay, whatever, I do not care.
If you do not care, why are your talking about watches anad their prices? What is the problem = you do NOT care... You do not know anything about watch. Why? Because you do NOT CARE.   Well it is very easy to sell a fair overpriced watch  like Cartier  to a person who do not CARE and to make him believe he bought a great watch. Very simple and you are the proof. So please STOPstop talking about watches because you are only saying stupid things. Yoy have the right to wear an overpriced watch which looks ridiculious for 99% of people from occidental world (1% are blacks rap singers/dealers or gays..&#33 but please do not think Cartier is among the best watchmakers just because you own one which can make thing you may have money (but no taste&#33
Please do not think you know anything about : 1. English Language 2. High Society and what watches we wear - I do not care if some lower class citizen thinks Cartier is crap.
ONLY low class thinks Cartier is a good brand for watches That's THE/YOUR problem...
post #133 of 181
Quote:
European? Are you crazy, perhaps some fluent Hindi would
European can NOT wear such a ridiculious watch...
post #134 of 181
--
post #135 of 181
Quote:
Quote:
(kalra2411 @ 15 July 2004, 6:53)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 02:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 6:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 02:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalra2411,15 July 2004, 5:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernest,16 July 2004, 01:56
A JL chronograph in STEEL with NO diamonds costs 10 000 euros as you could see it on my picture (9 750 euros) As you said Cartier is more expensive, HOW much cots a CHRONOFLEX in STEEL with no diamonds?? How much costs your chrono with diamonds?
JL Reverso (500 Pounds), which is similar to Tank Francaise (3500 Pounds) I also have the steel one (chronoreflex), it is 5000 pounds My chrono is 25,000 pounds.
Price of a cheapest REVERSO "grand taille", the same size as TANK, the size you like = 4 100 EUROS
Okay, whatever, I do not care.
If you do not care, why are your talking about watches anad their prices? What is the problem = you do NOT care... You do not know anything about watch. Why? Because you do NOT CARE.   Well it is very easy to sell a fair overpriced watch  like Cartier  to a person who do not CARE and to make him believe he bought a great watch. Very simple and you are the proof. So please STOPstop talking about watches because you are only saying stupid things. Yoy have the right to wear an overpriced watch which looks ridiculious for 99% of people from occidental world (1% are blacks rap singers/dealers or gays..&#33 but please do not think Cartier is among the best watchmakers just because you own one which can make thing you may have money (but no taste&#33
Please do not think you know anything about : 1. English Language 2. High Society and what watches we wear - I do not care if some lower class citizen thinks Cartier is crap.
ONLY low class thinks Cartier is a good brand for watches That's THE/YOUR  problem...
Low Class: 1. Live in Mayfair? 2. Have 50 cars? 3. Have 37 Houses? 4. Can actualy speak English? (a universal language) 5. Live in Hampstead? 6. Are friends of Royal Family and Prime Minnister? need I realy go on?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Louis vuitton and prada