or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › What college did you go/do you go to?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What college did you go/do you go to? - Page 42

post #616 of 778
California State University, Northridge: BS and MS in Environmental & Occupational Health.

Woodbury: MBA. (In progess).
post #617 of 778
08-09: Dabbled in Community Colleges
09-11: Gen Eds @ Central Washington University
11-? BS Architecture @ Washington State University
?-? M.Arch @ WSU.

Pac 10 FTW, lulz.
post #618 of 778
Heading to University of British Columbia in the fall. They've got a beautiful campus
post #619 of 778
Albion College for undergrad (graduated '07) DePaul for law school (graduated '10)
post #620 of 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
You have just earned The Wrath of Jon.

You alone have that esteemed privilege.
post #621 of 778
I'm stuck between the choices of: Applied Math/CS -> Master's in either or Business/Finance -> MBA. I'm interested in both, and I'm not bad at math or CS. I eventually want to end up in finance. My main concerns with AM/CS are that 1) it may kill my GPA and 2) it may be too technical. At the same time, business/finance seems a little easy and limiting in career prospects. What does SF think?
post #622 of 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
Heading to University of British Columbia in the fall. They've got a beautiful campus

Hi 5
post #623 of 778
I attended the University of Colorado in Boulder when I was young and stupid, needless to say, I did not finish. It took me many years and a couple of other Universities to complete my degree at the University of Phoenix. Although UOP is not highly regarded, it had a program that allowed me to finally get that piece of paper.
post #624 of 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer View Post
I attended the University of Colorado in Boulder when I was young and stupid, needless to say, I did not finish. It took me many years and a couple of other Universities to complete my degree at the University of Phoenix. Although UOP is not highly regarded, it had a program that allowed me to finally get that piece of paper.

Sounds like my first time having sex!

BADUM-TSHHH!
post #625 of 778
Central College, (D3)
U of Iowa MBA
post #626 of 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Town View Post
University of Kansas!!!

Same here.
post #627 of 778
Ucsb
post #628 of 778
A lot of lawyers on here!

Princeton B.S.
Oxford B.Div.
Yale JD
post #629 of 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by whenwe View Post
A lot of lawyers on here!

Princeton B.S.
Oxford B.Div.
Yale JD

This should spark some SF shrunken ball syndrome.
post #630 of 778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
Heading to University of British Columbia in the fall. They've got a beautiful campus

Where do you live atm?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › What college did you go/do you go to?