or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Ralph Lauren Olympic Uniform for Sochi
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ralph Lauren Olympic Uniform for Sochi - Page 2

post #16 of 37

It's possible to dress patriotically and still not look like shit.  These may achieve the first part, but they fail miserably at the second.

post #17 of 37
It's definitely not patriotic to dress like an asshole and embarrass your home country.
post #18 of 37
I just wanted to paraphrase a line from The Simpsons.
post #19 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

I just wanted to paraphrase a line from The Simpsons.

Sorry, I'm not a child I don't watch cartoons.
post #20 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

I just wanted to paraphrase a line from The Simpsons.

Sorry, I'm not a child I don't watch cartoons.

You should watch Archer. Seriously.
post #21 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNS View Post

You should watch Archer. Seriously.

I am surprised harvey has not watched Archer.
post #22 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post

The NY Times posted pics on their Facebook feed today and the world is ripping these RL looks apart.

Looks like Ralph Lauren entered the Ugly Sweater Contest and won a gold medal.

They're just ghastly..lol8[1].gif
post #23 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post


Looks like Ralph Lauren entered the Ugly Sweater Contest and won a gold medal.

Make that silver.

post #24 of 37
Nope, even those are better.
post #25 of 37
Sounds like a winter gay pride Parade...

The Germans have got soft recently.
post #26 of 37
Thread Starter 
Oops, I just came across the Norwegian curling team unis...

post #27 of 37
post #28 of 37
Where can I cop those RL mountaineer boots, they are sick.
post #29 of 37
They're probably not the greatest. Good mountain boots run $300+. I can't see Ralph Lauren or the U.S. Olympic Committee outfitting 250 athletes in really nice mountain boots for the vanity of the athletes, even if they're making them fairly cheaply. In fact, I'm really curious about what kind of money has been thrown into these uniforms from either end.
post #30 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

They're probably not the greatest. Good mountain boots run $300+. I can't see Ralph Lauren or the U.S. Olympic Committee outfitting 250 athletes in really nice mountain boots for the vanity of the athletes, even if they're making them fairly cheaply. In fact, I'm really curious about what kind of money has been thrown into these uniforms from either end.

Too much probably...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Ralph Lauren Olympic Uniform for Sochi