or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg for Styleforummarket makeup: Wax flesh Service Boot
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Viberg for Styleforummarket makeup: Wax flesh Service Boot - Page 5

post #61 of 274

Ok, lets get the final specs together and do this!! :slayer:

post #62 of 274

I'm in too. I'm guessing for sizing I should go with the same size as the 2030?

post #63 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolical View Post
 

I'm in too. I'm guessing for sizing I should go with the same size as the 2030?

I am going to go .5 down likely. I believe this is a wider toe box than the 2030 and that people generally go .5 up on 2030 compared to other lasts. Hopefully Fok or Guy can shed some light

post #64 of 274
Im in... any ideas on pricing yet?
post #65 of 274
Fok you the man!
Thanks for the great information. I'm a huge fan of the 110 last as you can see from my posts but you sold me on the 2045. Do you have any pics from the top? Anyway, here's what we're looking at. Correct me if I'm wrong or if there's something I'm missing.

Boon docker

2045 Last
Commando Sole
7 Brass Eyelets
White Thread
Natural Midsole
Unstructured Toe
Pull tab (loop)
Wax Flesh

i'm sure Viberg will accommodate lace options as they have included at least 2 different styles with every boot I've had.
I'm going to size the same I did with my previous boondockers which is a a 7UK or Viberg size. I'm an 8D in Alden Barrie and Trubalance and a 7.5E in Alden Barrie and Trubalance.
Let's keep this train moving forward guys.
post #66 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyx View Post

Im in... any ideas on pricing yet?

I'm guessing $750 -$800 which is not bad. I was quoted on a MTO boot last november for $825 shipped.
post #67 of 274
I'm in and would love that derby also
post #68 of 274
Thread Starter 

I just got the price confirmed, and that makeup would be $730, shipped CONUS.  The price for all international customers would be $755.

 

I will get this up on the website ASAP.  Please note that we are going to take full payment at this time.  The first round, we did a 1/2 payment deposit, which resulted in some members buying multiple pairs, thinking that the 50% deposit was the entire payment.  Yeah, for reals.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #69 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

I just got the price confirmed, and that makeup would be $730, shipped CONUS.  The price for all international customers would be $755.

 

I will get this up on the website ASAP.  Please note that we are going to take full payment at this time.  The first round, we did a 1/2 payment deposit, which resulted in some members buying multiple pairs, thinking that the 50% deposit was the entire payment.  Yeah, for reals.

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

Fok,

 

can you get sizing advice for the 2045 as compared to the 2030? I am wondering if I need to size down .5 since it won't be quite as narrow. Thanks!

post #70 of 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

Fok,

 

can you get sizing advice for the 2045 as compared to the 2030? I am wondering if I need to size down .5 since it won't be quite as narrow. Thanks!

Seconded. Wondering how the 2045 compares to 2030 in length and width.

post #71 of 274
I don't own any Vibergs, so I would appreciate any advice on 2045 sizing relative to the Alden Trubalance. 9D fits pretty well.
post #72 of 274
I'm out of town till Monday can I take care it then
post #73 of 274

The pre-orders usually stay open at least a week. I don't think you will have any issue

post #74 of 274
Question on sizing... what would you recommend on the 2045 for someone that fits in 9.5US in both Wolverine 1ks and Redwing Beckman/GT's?

Also, do Canadian's fall under the international pricing?
post #75 of 274
Thread Starter 

I take the same size in the 2030, 110, and 2045 lasts (9.5).  The difference between the 2030 and the 2045 lasts is that the 2045 last is wider through the midfoot and toebox, and does not have the same elongated toe.  Unless your toes are wedged up against the 2030 boots, then you probably want to take the same size.

 

Canadians will fall under international shipping.  Unfortunately, shipping to Canada costs as much as shipping to Europe.

 

The boots are now live, here: http://www.styleforummarket.com/viberg-brown-wax-flesh-service-boots-preorders-full-payment-free-shipping-conus/

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Viberg for Styleforummarket makeup: Wax flesh Service Boot