or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Thoughts on Jogger Pants?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Thoughts on Jogger Pants?

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 

I'm a young adult, and I'm interested in trying out those jogger pants that have been all the hype lately. What are you thoughts on those?

post #2 of 12

I'm 28 and I wear em.  I always try out new styles rather than sticking to a single type.  I got the Zanerobe sureshot chino which I wear during spring/fall and I recently got the Zara sweatpants joggers to wear it with cardigans, shirts etc

post #3 of 12

Make sure they're not too baggy or too tight.  They'll look weird if they're either of em.  Also best when they're worn sockless and low shoes but other than that, they go along well with all types of coats, jackets, sweaters etc

post #4 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis0403 View Post
 

I'm 28 and I wear em.  I always try out new styles rather than sticking to a single type.  I got the Zanerobe sureshot chino which I wear during spring/fall and I recently got the Zara sweatpants joggers to wear it with cardigans, shirts etc

How's the comfort on those? Are they pretty warm?

post #5 of 12

The sureshot are kinda baggy on the crotch area but a bit fitted on the legs. they're quite comfy and thickness are the same with I'd say most chinos so they aren't really suitable for summer.  The Zara sweatpants aren't thick as they have no fleece but the way they're made don't really give you the impression that they're "sweatpants" so they will go well with almost anything. They're tapered on the legs and have less bulge on the ankles unlike most joggers out right now.  I got these: http://www.zara.com/ca/en/new-collection/man/trousers/basic-trousers-c358056p1692137.html  I htink the zara ones can be worn throughout summer if it isn't like 30 degrees celcius.  The zanerobe is a hate it or like it thing because of its fit

post #6 of 12
I hate jogger bottoms...if I want 100% comfort factor I just wear my Naked and Famous cashmere stretch, after a few washed they're as soft as pyjamas...smile.gif
post #7 of 12

I dunno bout jeans being more comfortable than these joggers... I owned the cashmere stretch before but unless you buy a size "big" in today's standards it won't be as comfy.  The zara sweat joggers aren't tight on the ankle as well.  

post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis0403 View Post

I dunno bout jeans being more comfortable than these joggers... I owned the cashmere stretch before but unless you buy a size "big" in today's standards it won't be as comfy.  The zara sweat joggers aren't tight on the ankle as well.  

Glad your happy in jiggers but I like the skinny jeans look, and they really are so soft (had them nearly a year), that I could sleep in them:)
post #9 of 12

When you say trend you mean people are wearing jogger pants casually? If thats the case, I like the idea because when I dress casually, I would want to factor in comfort as well.

post #10 of 12
I found zanerobe joggers to be too long for my 29inch legs
Publish has really well constructed jogger pants that come with small details like key ring on the right belt loop and a hidden coin pocket.
post #11 of 12

I just bought one pair and i like them a lot, its like my go to pants when Im a relax mood. My go to pants.

post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo588658 View Post
 

I just bought one pair and i like them a lot, its like my go to pants when Im a relax mood. My go to pants.

Yes they're so comfortable. Its like you're walking on clouds my friend said haha. I like this trend.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Thoughts on Jogger Pants?