or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Balmoral Boot Porn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Balmoral Boot Porn - Page 60

post #886 of 1077
52A81814-CFAD-4B19-851A-4BC846466E34-36598-00000DFE5F43B4A7_zpsc0bb8f2c.jpg

AS Millers
post #887 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

52A81814-CFAD-4B19-851A-4BC846466E34-36598-00000DFE5F43B4A7_zpsc0bb8f2c.jpg

AS Millers

NICE! I have to say shell does make a bal casual looking enough for jeans and stuff!
post #888 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmivtr View Post

NICE! I have to say shell does make a bal casual looking enough for jeans and stuff!

I got my idea after seeing your first pictures of our famous MTO. Had to wear them today for casual friday
post #889 of 1077
love it Justin. need to wear mine soon
post #890 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Don't know if you saw these on our web from last week.


Carmina Burgundy Cordovan made to order boot for a Russian client:
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

are these for Banis? just a guess

these are incredible
post #891 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Don't know if you saw these on our web from last week.

Carmina Black Bal boots with suede (stock shoe):
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 100

 

On the way to me and hopefully will arrive in the next week or so! bounce2.gif

post #892 of 1077

Congratulations, Mr Nelson :)

post #893 of 1077
Those are gorgeous! I'm smitten. inlove.gif

And I've been looking for a black bal boot. devil.gif

I can't seem to find them on the site...
post #894 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaneurNYC View Post

Those are gorgeous! I'm smitten. inlove.gif

And I've been looking for a black bal boot. devil.gif

Try these:http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&shoeid=5652&colourid=2940&brandid=6
post #895 of 1077

Do you have a picture in the wild because Herring's pictures are terrible?
post #896 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Do you have a picture in the wild because Herring's pictures are terrible?

Some of the brown ones were posted here.
post #897 of 1077

Nice. I still want to compare to the Carmina. I also like the C&J Somerville, but the standard make is all calf.

Too many options!
post #898 of 1077
post #899 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by azumi View Post

Congratulations, Mr Nelson :)

 

Thank you, sir. I'll post pics when they get here.

post #900 of 1077
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

love it Justin. need to wear mine soon

Thanks bro! You havent had them out in the wild yet?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Balmoral Boot Porn