or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Balmoral Boot Porn
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Balmoral Boot Porn - Page 49

post #721 of 1092

Hey just heard from Pepe over at Meermin regarding a balmoral boot, they are creating a pattern and it should be good to go shortly!

post #722 of 1092
^ wow, really? that is awesome. do you know any more details?
post #723 of 1092
slew, the boots are also a bit lighter in person. the picture on the site makes them look like #8 when they are actually a burgundy shell
post #724 of 1092
Yours are Burgundy shell? Wow. They really look like Dark Brown shell like the Daltons in your photo. Either way, much better than BB site!
post #725 of 1092

.


Edited by Frankie22 - 9/12/12 at 12:13pm
post #726 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

When I asked 5 months ago, Pepe said they do not make bal boots. I orders the light brown Jodphur instead and now also placing order for burgundy Chelsea. I'll have to ask again about bal boot
you are getting both boots, or swappying the Jodphur for the Chelsea?
post #727 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

where is my thanks? spent 4 minutes of my life making that post. pshiiisssh
Carmina Bal and BB Peal Boot
the carmina looks so much better. which is your fave / most comfy boot?
post #728 of 1092
Jodhpur returned, waiting to hear back from Meermin for new MTO.

Both Carmina and C&J are comfortable but carmina gets the a slight edge. What's remarkable is how te Robert last can look so elegant with minimal creasing of the shell and still be comfortable.
post #729 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Jodhpur returned, waiting to hear back from Meermin for new MTO.
Both Carmina and C&J are comfortable but carmina gets the a slight edge. What's remarkable is how te Robert last can look so elegant with minimal creasing of the shell and still be comfortable.
Robert last is underrated.
post #730 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Jodhpur returned, waiting to hear back from Meermin for new MTO.
Both Carmina and C&J are comfortable but carmina gets the a slight edge. What's remarkable is how te Robert last can look so elegant with minimal creasing of the shell and still be comfortable.

They accepted an MTO return?
post #731 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

where is my thanks? spent 4 minutes of my life making that post. pshiiisssh
Carmina Bal and BB Peal Boot

Thanks tongue.gif
post #732 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungapa View Post

They accepted an MTO return?

They don't accept MTO returns. They accepted mine because the MTO I received was different from what I specified
post #733 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

They don't accept MTO returns. They accepted mine because the MTO I received was different from what I specified
what was the difference?
post #734 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

^ wow, really? that is awesome. do you know any more details?

Nothing just yet, but I have been in close contact with Pepe as they may be opening up a store in the states with me as their RE broker, so we talk quite a bit! They are perfecting the pattern to make something good looking, should be in the works soon. when I hear more, you will!

post #735 of 1092
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMarce21 View Post

Nothing just yet, but I have been in close contact with Pepe as they may be opening up a store in the states with me as their RE broker, so we talk quite a bit! They are perfecting the pattern to make something good looking, should be in the works soon. when I hear more, you will!
that's huge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Balmoral Boot Porn