Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- PITTI UOMO 86: THE REPEATS Last post on 10/28/14 at 10:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MISMO BAGS AT PITTI UOMO 85 AND 86: EMBRACE YOUR INNER DANE Last post on 9/22/14 at 5:02pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HESCHUNG SHOEMAKERS AT PITTI UOMO 86 Last post on 10/2/14 at 11:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- JUN HASHIMOTO AT PITTI 86 Last post on 9/12/14 at 1:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Guest Nation: South Korea at Pitti Uomo 86. Last post on 9/7/14 at 5:43am in Streetwear and Denim
The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
Last edited: 11/24/14
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...Last edited: 11/23/14
- MEET THE PRESSLast edited: 11/23/14
- How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...Last edited: 11/23/14
- How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday SeasonLast edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
THE PITTILOGUES: ONE MAN'S RAMBLINGS THROUGH THE SEEDY UNDERBELLY OF #MENSWEAR AT PITTI UOMO 85 - Page 17post #241 of 2841/12/14 at 9:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #242 of 2841/12/14 at 9:35pmpost #243 of 2841/12/14 at 9:45pmpost #244 of 2841/12/14 at 10:04pmpost #245 of 2841/12/14 at 10:54pm
At least one member of Styleforum is a licensing guru. I'm talking to him anyway, and will definitely bring this up. I have someone in mind for graphics, but I'll need graphics volunteers. Those who volunteer their time will get a free deck. I've already started looking at prices for the decks.
Fok.post #246 of 2841/12/14 at 11:03pmpost #247 of 2841/13/14 at 12:10ampost #248 of 2841/13/14 at 12:41ampost #249 of 2841/13/14 at 2:30ampost #250 of 2841/13/14 at 2:31ampost #251 of 2841/13/14 at 4:25amQuote:Originally Posted by dopey
Would someone please make a set of Pitti trading cards? You can do a different set every year and have stats on the back. Maybe some all star cards like, for example, Nick Wooster in different poses. Some duet cards where a favorite shopkeeper has a solo card but also shows up standing next to a blogger. If you give Compton a few packs and put his picture in them, you can probably get a nice promotional writeup. I think this is a decent real business. Surely every blogger will buy a few packs. Especially if they think they might be in the pack.
I would buy a set. The Armoury might buy a few hundred to give out to customers or use as scotch coasters.
Easiest way would be to use Synth's "black bar" to hide identities, which would be hilarious on it's own. Otherwise you would need to get model releases from anyone depicted or cut them in on the action. Who knows where it could lead; putting the images on ties would be hilariously bad but good. Bets could be taken on how long it would take for one of the subjects to show up wearing "his" tie!post #252 of 2841/13/14 at 7:20ampost #253 of 2841/13/14 at 7:33ampost #254 of 2841/13/14 at 7:35ampost #255 of 2841/13/14 at 7:35am
- THE PITTILOGUES: ONE MAN'S RAMBLINGS THROUGH THE SEEDY UNDERBELLY OF #MENSWEAR AT PITTI UOMO 85
- Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In Search of the Perfect...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 19 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 13 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 19 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...