Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- EFV goes to Pitti (picture thread) Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:27pm in Classic Menswear
- The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 3 Last post on 1/24/15 at 5:09am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 2 Last post on 1/24/15 at 8:06pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 1 (part 2) Last post on 1/17/15 at 3:59am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 1 Last post on 1/19/15 at 3:20pm in Streetwear and Denim
David's Pitti Preview: Last Winter's Weirdest
Last edited: 5/30/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?Last edited: 2/9/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- What it Means to be Made in ItalyLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
THE PITTILOGUES: ONE MAN'S RAMBLINGS THROUGH THE SEEDY UNDERBELLY OF #MENSWEAR AT PITTI UOMO 85 - Page 17post #241 of 2841/12/14 at 9:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #242 of 2841/12/14 at 9:35pmpost #243 of 2841/12/14 at 9:45pmpost #244 of 2841/12/14 at 10:04pmpost #245 of 2841/12/14 at 10:54pm
At least one member of Styleforum is a licensing guru. I'm talking to him anyway, and will definitely bring this up. I have someone in mind for graphics, but I'll need graphics volunteers. Those who volunteer their time will get a free deck. I've already started looking at prices for the decks.
Fok.post #246 of 2841/12/14 at 11:03pmpost #247 of 2841/13/14 at 12:10ampost #248 of 2841/13/14 at 12:41ampost #249 of 2841/13/14 at 2:30ampost #250 of 2841/13/14 at 2:31ampost #251 of 2841/13/14 at 4:25amQuote:Originally Posted by dopey
Would someone please make a set of Pitti trading cards? You can do a different set every year and have stats on the back. Maybe some all star cards like, for example, Nick Wooster in different poses. Some duet cards where a favorite shopkeeper has a solo card but also shows up standing next to a blogger. If you give Compton a few packs and put his picture in them, you can probably get a nice promotional writeup. I think this is a decent real business. Surely every blogger will buy a few packs. Especially if they think they might be in the pack.
I would buy a set. The Armoury might buy a few hundred to give out to customers or use as scotch coasters.
Easiest way would be to use Synth's "black bar" to hide identities, which would be hilarious on it's own. Otherwise you would need to get model releases from anyone depicted or cut them in on the action. Who knows where it could lead; putting the images on ties would be hilariously bad but good. Bets could be taken on how long it would take for one of the subjects to show up wearing "his" tie!post #252 of 2841/13/14 at 7:20ampost #253 of 2841/13/14 at 7:33ampost #254 of 2841/13/14 at 7:35ampost #255 of 2841/13/14 at 7:35am
- THE PITTILOGUES: ONE MAN'S RAMBLINGS THROUGH THE SEEDY UNDERBELLY OF #MENSWEAR AT PITTI UOMO 85
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan Smith
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › NWT $3795 Giorgio Armani Black Label Tuxedo 46L/36W 3 minutes ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...