Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Dark shirt on dark suit? Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread - Page 625post #9361 of 125337/30/14 at 8:21am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #9362 of 125337/30/14 at 8:22am
That was a one time gift after we got married (purse) and another one for her b-day (wallet).
I put a stop to the Ethan Allen furniture...since we bought everything we need for now.
She now shops at H&M and IKEA.post #9363 of 125337/30/14 at 8:23ampost #9364 of 125337/30/14 at 8:25ampost #9365 of 125337/30/14 at 8:29ampost #9366 of 125337/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
Spend time watching K-drama with her and problem solved.post #9367 of 125337/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
You can address most of these things. Remember, one of the things about buying more classically styled things is that you're not jumping between things due to fashion trends. Additionally, this is not a race. You can acquire things over time.
Also dude, start running or going to the gym or something if you don't already. Clothes are a fun hobby, but if that's all you obsess over, then you have too much time on your hands!
The burn. I feelz it.Quote:
Tune in for our next exciting episode of Noodles epic hemorrhoids adventures!post #9368 of 125337/30/14 at 8:33ampost #9369 of 125337/30/14 at 8:50ampost #9370 of 125337/30/14 at 8:52amQuote:
And when she gets suspicious enough about these bathroom excursions and checks the browser history on your phone, she will see you were looking at pictures of guys while locked in there for 30 minutes. I see no way this could get misconstrued or end badly for you. None whatsoever.post #9371 of 125337/30/14 at 8:59am
More than likely. Or else, you could just be a real man and master the grunt agree and nod.post #9372 of 125337/30/14 at 9:28ampost #9373 of 125337/30/14 at 9:53amSo I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)post #9374 of 125337/30/14 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by aglose
So I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)
Tailoring credit just gets deducted from the price at checkout.
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 31 seconds ago
- › LIVE=APOEL Nicosia vs Ajax Live stream 32 seconds ago
- › Live= Schalke VS NK Maribor live 35 seconds ago
- › LIVE=Enjoy watch M’boro vs Blackpool Live Sky Bet Championship 59 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › LIVE=Paris Saint Germain vs Barcelona Live stream 1 minute ago
- › What are you reading? 1 minute ago
- › LIVE=Enjoy watch Derby vs Bournemouth Live Sky Bet Championship 1 minute ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 1 minute ago
- › LIVE=Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City Live stream 1 minute ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...