That blue panta is nice! As was the burnt orange one earlier. Great thread for pics of ties.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Dark shirt on dark suit? Last post on 8/25/11 at 2:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
- 4-25 Price Drops on Kiton (suit and shirt) Last post on 4/26/11 at 12:20am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread - Page 10
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 118881/10/14 at 1:13pmpost #138 of 118881/10/14 at 1:13pmWhat's the dealio with the idea behind this thread?
Isn't pretty much any tie going to look good with a solid navy or grey soot? (Assuming it's a simple pattern like a dot/repp stripe/neat pattern and of suitable width) Am I missed something here? Or is this more of a showcase of favorite ties from SF approved makers that fit within that criteria?post #139 of 118881/10/14 at 1:15pmpost #140 of 118881/10/14 at 1:17pmpost #141 of 118881/10/14 at 1:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by jrd617
What's the dealio with the idea behind this thread?
Isn't pretty much any tie going to look good with a solid navy or grey soot? (Assuming it's a simple pattern like a dot/repp stripe/neat pattern and of suitable width) Am I missed something here? Or is this more of a showcase of favorite ties from SF approved makers that fit within that criteria?
It really spawned (hope that's a word) out of this one debacle post a horrific looking tie. If you look at the original post, it states the reason why this thread was created.post #142 of 118881/10/14 at 1:42pmpost #143 of 118881/10/14 at 1:51pmpost #144 of 118881/10/14 at 1:58pmpost #145 of 118881/10/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
I still like the Wu green of the things I've seen on the last page for you (there was a burnt orange Panta that was good too)...but I digress. Must flip back to page 1 and work slowly through the pics.post #146 of 118881/10/14 at 4:08pm
i like those. still not sure about orgasmic burgundy maybe you should really buy one and then post it so i can see what you guys say.
Only one thing: aren't the green and brown to similar in pattern? maybe one in a different pattern? i'm also not sure on the burgundy patternpost #147 of 118881/10/14 at 4:10pmpost #148 of 118881/10/14 at 6:10pmThread Starterpost #149 of 118881/10/14 at 6:21pm
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 seconds ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Sole Welting 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 1 minute ago
- › What would you wear today? 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)