Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14More
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on Yesterday at 10:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 625post #9361 of 199547/30/14 at 8:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9362 of 199547/30/14 at 8:22am
That was a one time gift after we got married (purse) and another one for her b-day (wallet).
I put a stop to the Ethan Allen furniture...since we bought everything we need for now.
She now shops at H&M and IKEA.post #9363 of 199547/30/14 at 8:23ampost #9364 of 199547/30/14 at 8:25ampost #9365 of 199547/30/14 at 8:29ampost #9366 of 199547/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
Spend time watching K-drama with her and problem solved.post #9367 of 199547/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
You can address most of these things. Remember, one of the things about buying more classically styled things is that you're not jumping between things due to fashion trends. Additionally, this is not a race. You can acquire things over time.
Also dude, start running or going to the gym or something if you don't already. Clothes are a fun hobby, but if that's all you obsess over, then you have too much time on your hands!
The burn. I feelz it.Quote:
Tune in for our next exciting episode of Noodles epic hemorrhoids adventures!post #9368 of 199547/30/14 at 8:33ampost #9369 of 199547/30/14 at 8:50ampost #9370 of 199547/30/14 at 8:52amQuote:
And when she gets suspicious enough about these bathroom excursions and checks the browser history on your phone, she will see you were looking at pictures of guys while locked in there for 30 minutes. I see no way this could get misconstrued or end badly for you. None whatsoever.post #9371 of 199547/30/14 at 8:59am
More than likely. Or else, you could just be a real man and master the grunt agree and nod.post #9372 of 199547/30/14 at 9:28ampost #9373 of 199547/30/14 at 9:53amSo I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)post #9374 of 199547/30/14 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by aglose
So I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)
Tailoring credit just gets deducted from the price at checkout.
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 45 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 51 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...