Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- topicFruitagged by Cleav, 4/5/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14More
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:12 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 4/20/15 at 12:03pm in Classic Menswear
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 7/28/15 at 4:32pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 625post #9361 of 292697/30/14 at 8:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9362 of 292697/30/14 at 8:22am
That was a one time gift after we got married (purse) and another one for her b-day (wallet).
I put a stop to the Ethan Allen furniture...since we bought everything we need for now.
She now shops at H&M and IKEA.post #9363 of 292697/30/14 at 8:23ampost #9364 of 292697/30/14 at 8:25ampost #9365 of 292697/30/14 at 8:29ampost #9366 of 292697/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
Spend time watching K-drama with her and problem solved.post #9367 of 292697/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
You can address most of these things. Remember, one of the things about buying more classically styled things is that you're not jumping between things due to fashion trends. Additionally, this is not a race. You can acquire things over time.
Also dude, start running or going to the gym or something if you don't already. Clothes are a fun hobby, but if that's all you obsess over, then you have too much time on your hands!
The burn. I feelz it.Quote:
Tune in for our next exciting episode of Noodles epic hemorrhoids adventures!post #9368 of 292697/30/14 at 8:33ampost #9369 of 292697/30/14 at 8:50ampost #9370 of 292697/30/14 at 8:52amQuote:
And when she gets suspicious enough about these bathroom excursions and checks the browser history on your phone, she will see you were looking at pictures of guys while locked in there for 30 minutes. I see no way this could get misconstrued or end badly for you. None whatsoever.post #9371 of 292697/30/14 at 8:59am
More than likely. Or else, you could just be a real man and master the grunt agree and nod.post #9372 of 292697/30/14 at 9:28ampost #9373 of 292697/30/14 at 9:53amSo I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)post #9374 of 292697/30/14 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by aglose
So I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)
Tailoring credit just gets deducted from the price at checkout.
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Viberg Boots 10 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 33 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 41 seconds ago
- › What are you reading? 43 seconds ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 55 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Glent: new player in the value-for-money shoe market? 5 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...