Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15More
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:31 am in Classic Menswear
- Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists Last post on 3/25/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Harris Tweed wool jackets - various mens sizes / styles for sale Last post on 8/24/11 at 8:36pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Going to a wedding: Need help picking outfit! Last post on 8/10/11 at 11:35am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - LOTS & LOTS of SUITS, BLAZERS, COATS / JACKETS - 50+ Items - All Sizes in Size... Last post on 3/3/12 at 7:15pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 625post #9361 of 214097/30/14 at 8:21am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #9362 of 214097/30/14 at 8:22am
That was a one time gift after we got married (purse) and another one for her b-day (wallet).
I put a stop to the Ethan Allen furniture...since we bought everything we need for now.
She now shops at H&M and IKEA.post #9363 of 214097/30/14 at 8:23ampost #9364 of 214097/30/14 at 8:25ampost #9365 of 214097/30/14 at 8:29ampost #9366 of 214097/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
Spend time watching K-drama with her and problem solved.post #9367 of 214097/30/14 at 8:31amQuote:
You can address most of these things. Remember, one of the things about buying more classically styled things is that you're not jumping between things due to fashion trends. Additionally, this is not a race. You can acquire things over time.
Also dude, start running or going to the gym or something if you don't already. Clothes are a fun hobby, but if that's all you obsess over, then you have too much time on your hands!
The burn. I feelz it.Quote:
Tune in for our next exciting episode of Noodles epic hemorrhoids adventures!post #9368 of 214097/30/14 at 8:33ampost #9369 of 214097/30/14 at 8:50ampost #9370 of 214097/30/14 at 8:52amQuote:
And when she gets suspicious enough about these bathroom excursions and checks the browser history on your phone, she will see you were looking at pictures of guys while locked in there for 30 minutes. I see no way this could get misconstrued or end badly for you. None whatsoever.post #9371 of 214097/30/14 at 8:59am
More than likely. Or else, you could just be a real man and master the grunt agree and nod.post #9372 of 214097/30/14 at 9:28ampost #9373 of 214097/30/14 at 9:53amSo I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)post #9374 of 214097/30/14 at 9:56amQuote:Originally Posted by aglose
So I was dreaming of the day when I finish college and stsrt a career and thinking about this Formosa. How does the $140 of tailoring credit work? The 18.9 shoulder on the 50r would be perfect, but the 36 waist would have to come in a bit to a 34/35.
(again, college student, so I am not anywhere near spending almost 2k on a suit yet.)
Tailoring credit just gets deducted from the price at checkout.
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 29 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The 10 Best White Shirts for Every Body Type 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone know anything about Paul Malone or Lorenzo Cana neckties? 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Corneliani mainline summer jackets and trousers 50/40 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...