or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 59

post #871 of 37396

what's going on here?

JRD sold tires to Jungathug?!

post #872 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

^ LOL, JR

Just messing with you.

its all good, I had the receipt in my wallet anyway and I'm trying to get work to reimburse me.  

post #873 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

what's going on here?

JRD sold tires to Jungathug?!

No I backed out of a tie purchase due to needing tires and having to deal with that extra expense and Jrd was just bustin my chops a bit.

post #874 of 37396
post #875 of 37396

Thanks.  Are these considered much better for the ~+$28 difference?  

post #876 of 37396

JRD, 

 

What was your personal experience with both Sam Hober grenadine ties and Cappelli ties?

Can you just describe to us?

 

Thanks

(What the heck? I thut I was writing an email at work)

post #877 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

Go smack that @ss, JRD! Smack it til it jiggles! 


post #878 of 37396

All I can say is that Sam Hober has faster delivery (if you pick DHL) and more responsive. I've not heard anything back from Cappelli ever since I made a payment and I have no idea what the heck is going on with my tie. Also, Sam Hober grenadines make one hell of a nice knot with 4IH. I have no Cappelli to compare them to so I defer to JRD. 

post #879 of 37396
^ Zero experience with either. Just going on what others are saying.

I do own a few Hober neats
post #880 of 37396
Hober = One of the best companies to do business with online, hands down.
post #881 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

All I can say is that Sam Hober has faster delivery (if you pick DHL) and more responsive. I've not heard anything back from Cappelli ever since I made a payment and I have no idea what the heck is going on with my tie. Also, Sam Hober grenadines make one hell of a nice knot with 4IH. I have no Cappelli to compare them to so I defer to JRD. 

Huh? Why dont you try emailing?

I've been getting lots of fast responses from Cappelli, asking about his stock of unlisted silks, etc. He also said my new ties are in the works
post #882 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Hober = One of the best companies to do business with online, hands down.

True.

I just wanted to give the Cappelli grens a go biggrin.gif
post #883 of 37396

What?! Sam Hober emailed me within a day of placing my order and asked for specifics and kept in touch. Just better customer service and love the quality of their stuff. I have zero experience with Cappelli...besides making a payment. 

post #884 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

What?! Sam Hober emailed me within a day of placing my order and asked for specifics and kept in touch. Just better customer service and love the quality of their stuff. I have zero experience with Cappelli...besides making a payment. 

Are you sure you're checking the right inbox? I get good status updates from Cappelli a couple times

You need to chillax!!!!
post #885 of 37396

Just emailed them. My order has been paid for but it has been saying PENDING for the last couple days.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)