or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 511

post #7651 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Noodles, are 1 and 3 the same jacket?
Correct. Sorry.
post #7652 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotiris View Post

Yes. Did you really leave the store without buying this one? Go back and get it.

This. Looks really good.
post #7653 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post


This. Looks really good.

 

Is it not perhaps a bit on the shiny side? Also, it appears to have two breast pockets, which seems somewhat excessive.

post #7654 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotiris View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! Is that jacket Cantarelli?

nod[1].gif Great fit after nipping the waist. I've had back from my tailor for a few weeks but haven't had much opportunity to wear it, unfortunately.
post #7655 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo Lapin X View Post
 

 

Is it not perhaps a bit on the shiny side? Also, it appears to have two breast pockets, which seems somewhat excessive.

 

It doesn't look shiny at all in the second picture. Where are you seeing 2 breast pockets?

post #7656 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

nod[1].gif Great fit after nipping the waist. I've had back from my tailor for a few weeks but haven't had much opportunity to wear it, unfortunately.

Good stuff. I slept on that one and missed out. Just dropped off the summer blue plaid at the tailors though smile.gif

Also a great fit for me too, however no waist nipping :/ Just a little collar adjustment (and sleeves of course). Can't wait.
post #7657 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

 

Where are you seeing 2 breast pockets?

 

In the first picture.

post #7658 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo Lapin X View Post
 

 

In the first picture.

 

You might want to adjust your screen brightness, as there's only one pocket. Anyway, Rudals, go get this one:

 

post #7659 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyface View Post
 

 

You might want to adjust your screen brightness, as there's only one pocket. Anyway, Rudals, go get this one:

 

 

Does anyone else see two horizontal slits in the first picture? If not, I may need to do more than just adjust the brightness of my display.

post #7660 of 37403
It does have some bold stitching at the breast pocket, making two vertically sewn lines. Either way, it's a good fit for Rudals...
post #7661 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotiris View Post

Good stuff. I slept on that one and missed out. Just dropped off the summer blue plaid at the tailors though smile.gif

Also a great fit for me too, however no waist nipping :/ Just a little collar adjustment (and sleeves of course). Can't wait.

Nice! What did you have done to the collar? I've noticed a bit of gaping in the back of mine but decided to wear it for a bit to see if it would settle down before asking my tailor to work on it.
post #7662 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post

Nice! Now, as estitchy would say, kop! biggrin.gif

I think a kop is in order here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

Effffffffing Zegnas!!!!!!!!!!
Burn burn burn!!!!

Relax it, man.
post #7663 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

Noodles, are 1 and 3 the same jacket?
Correct. Sorry.

Thanks for the confirmation. I would strongly consider this, Noodles. How did the pants fit?
post #7664 of 37403

just fine. I would need to taper the pants cus I have thin legs.

post #7665 of 37403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

just fine. I would need to taper the pants cus I have thin legs.

 

Don't taper them, I think they already have an 8" leg opening.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)