or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 410

post #6136 of 37392
Koreans stream live tv feeds in subway. There's wifi hotspots everywhere. I get by on my visits with my phone on airplane mode (so that I get no roaming charges) by relying on wifi. Or just use my company phone.
post #6137 of 37392
Fudge.
Here's my public transportation rant.
20 to 30 minute train ride into dc and I can't stand hearing newspapers shuffling, people coughing every two minutes, people on the phone, etc. That's why I always have an in*ear earphones so I hear none of it.
post #6138 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Yup. The subway has wifi, as well as cell phone....beacons, I guess?....so that service is never dropped.

i just wanna go on one of those bullet trains.
post #6139 of 37392

Anyone on here complaining about public transport or other traffic woes should come live in Jakarta for awhile :D

post #6140 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


i just wanna go on one of those bullet trains.

Better still, the Shanghai Maglev.

 

431km/h. Beat that, bitchez.

post #6141 of 37392
Thread Starter 
First class is 20 dollars more and is all you can drink.
post #6142 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post
 

Better still, the Shanghai Maglev.

 

431km/h. Beat that, bitchez.

but it's MADE IN CHINA...

I'd rather get on a bullet train made by IKEA. 

(Oh, IKEA is also MADE IN CHINA too)

post #6143 of 37392

Finally, the Formosa has been ordered. :bounce2:

 

 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER, NOODLES.

You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours with a copy of this receipt. Please print this page or the email to keep for your records.

post #6144 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post

Better still, the Shanghai Maglev.
431km/h. Beat that, bitchez.

wow.
post #6145 of 37392
So, I haven't checked into this thread since the very early start of it. Then it was mostly posts with pics/links to ties. I thought I had my tie game covered, so I had no need for this thread. Then I saw Pingson's post about people dissing orange ties in this thread & thought I have to check it out. I mean, who doesn't like orange ties?

Reading the last 10 or so pages I realise this is not the thread I left.

Baby wipes, plumbing and whatnot. I mean WTF? I need to follow this thread.
post #6146 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxsackie View Post

Better still, the Shanghai Maglev.

431km/h. Beat that, bitchez.

1800mph / 2900 kph coming soon. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #6147 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

So, I haven't checked into this thread since the very early start of it. Then it was mostly posts with pics/links to ties. I thought I had my tie game covered, so I had no need for this thread. Then I saw Pingson's post about people dissing orange ties in this thread & thought I have to check it out. I mean, who doesn't like orange ties?

Reading the last 10 or so pages I realise this is not the thread I left.

Baby wipes, plumbing and whatnot. I mean WTF? I need to follow this thread.

fwiw I like orange ties very much. I don't own any but it's on my list. I need some spring/summer colored ties. All my ties are pretty dark and earth toned.
post #6148 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

So, I haven't checked into this thread since the very early start of it. Then it was mostly posts with pics/links to ties. I thought I had my tie game covered, so I had no need for this thread. Then I saw Pingson's post about people dissing orange ties in this thread & thought I have to check it out. I mean, who doesn't like orange ties?

Reading the last 10 or so pages I realise this is not the thread I left.

Baby wipes, plumbing and whatnot. I mean WTF? I need to follow this thread.

welcome back to the best SF has to offer. smile.gif

stick around! convo goes back and forth from clothing to who knows what, but its always fun.
post #6149 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

Finally, the Formosa has been ordered. :bounce2:

 

 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER, NOODLES.

You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours with a copy of this receipt. Please print this page or the email to keep for your records.

 

BUAAAHAHAHAHA! Kudos for using Noodles as your name. :lol:

 

If you go to a restaurant or Starbuck or one of those places where they prepare your food and then they shout your name when it is ready, please, please put Noodles, record it and upload it. I always use funny names in thos situations. :lol:

post #6150 of 37392
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

So, I haven't checked into this thread since the very early start of it. Then it was mostly posts with pics/links to ties. I thought I had my tie game covered, so I had no need for this thread. Then I saw Pingson's post about people dissing orange ties in this thread & thought I have to check it out. I mean, who doesn't like orange ties?

Reading the last 10 or so pages I realise this is not the thread I left.

Baby wipes, plumbing and whatnot. I mean WTF? I need to follow this thread.

On that note, Stitchy was trying to convince everyone about the dangers of flushable wipes, but I thought I'd add a graphical warning too. This is what our 50 year old 4" iron drain pipes looked like when the plumber opened them up after they clogged (spoilered for the sensitive)...no wipes, flushable or otherwise, were making it though there. Oh, and that's a Formosa suit and some Bigi ties worth of repairs right there.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)