Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- topicFruitagged by Cleav, 4/5/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by Cleav, 1/8/16More
- itemJohn Smedley Cardigantagged by Cleav, 1/8/16
- brandPantatagged by Cleav, 1/7/16
- brandRolextagged by Cleav, 12/29/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 400post #5986 of 373925/20/14 at 12:56pmpost #5987 of 373925/20/14 at 12:59pmpost #5988 of 373925/20/14 at 12:59pmpost #5989 of 373925/20/14 at 1:09pmpost #5990 of 373925/20/14 at 1:11pmpost #5991 of 373925/20/14 at 1:14pm
It's not for aesthetic purposes in that it's incredibly ugly...but on a hot day it does mean I can open it with the remote and park my car in the shade. Alas, I'm moving anyway as the company that rented it for me no longer employs me.
Erm...I do live here by choice though...mainly because most of my friends are local.post #5992 of 373925/20/14 at 1:17pmpost #5993 of 373925/20/14 at 1:18pmpost #5994 of 373925/20/14 at 1:21pmpost #5995 of 373925/20/14 at 1:28pmpost #5996 of 373925/20/14 at 2:16pmpost #5997 of 373925/20/14 at 3:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by DonRaphael
I agree with you. But to Patrizio's defense, he was in the process of removing it when someone copped it.
And yes, I was merely answering another member to advice him to stop searching as it was out of stock. Or at least that was what I thought after talking to Patrizio.
It's all good though, I'm not mad. Lesson learned.
Sorry to say it was me. I had no idea that he removes items manually from the web shop. It showed as available and I thought that he had more than one. Since this is a good natured thread, I will gladly let you have it...post #5998 of 373925/20/14 at 8:30pmQuote:
That is pretty low guys. I was talking to Patrizio about putting the brown tie below aside for 1-2 days until my bank stops messing with my card (can't do any transactions at the moment for some technical reasons). He said he would do it gladly. So I wrote the post below saying I took the last one. 30 minutes later Patrizio emails me and says that he's very sorry but that someone has purchased the tie he was about to hold for me while he was about to take it off of the website.
The question is, who took it?! Gaaah!!! Must have been someone reading the thread. There just isn't such coincidence. In case you regret your purchase, please contact me as I will gladly take it off your hands.
See below.Quote:Originally Posted by Rudals
Naw, it's all good. The tie that I got, and now Coxsackie should be getting, was just not to my liking for couple of reasons. It was just too fat to complement my narrow jacket lapels. So it looked funny. Also, I am a 4IH guy and the tie looked really funny with a tiny knot and a big fat blade. Things were just not proportional. Next time I order, I will go with 3.35".
Stop it! I'm getting an erection. And I'm at work.Quote:
A gentleman and a scholar.
I have a suspicion that all this Capelli tie grabbery started after I posted some pics a few days back. Which I am now regretting, as in fact I wanted that tie too.post #5999 of 373925/20/14 at 9:44pmQuote:
That is very kind of you. I believe he doesn't remove the items manually usually, but since he suggested to take it off for me and then promised to do so, I think he had to do it manually.
I don't blame you, in fact I appreciate your offer. But this was a mistake on behalf of mr. Patrizio. You shouldn't feel any regret. My post was a mere "fyi" in case of the buyer not liking the tie when seeing it in real life as I would be glad to take it off his hands instead of going through the process of puting it on B/S. That said, I hope you enjoy it. If anyone, I'm glad you grabbed it. Wear in good health.Quote:
Lol, seems like half the forum was out for it. I guess we'll have to require from mr. Patrizio to restock it.
FYI, I did. And he's not.post #6000 of 373925/20/14 at 10:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by luv2breformed
Is "Midnight Blue" too dark for an SF Blazersuit? 270gms / 8.5 oz Superfine Summer Merino Wool
I apologize that this picture is so small =/
Anyone know where I can get some reasonably priced Minni's fresco in Navy/RAF/Tobacco?
Is there a F/W equivalent for an SF Blazersuit? Flannel?
I think that navy / RAF blue is far better color for a BlazerSuit. You also are going to want a fabric that has a bit more texture than the one pictured. I think that flannel works well for a F/W BlazerSuit and that Manton had one made up like this.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza Last
- › G&G Regent GG06, Espresso Calf, 5.5UK $490 OBO 1 minute ago
- › G&G Rothschild DG70, Vintage Chestnut, 5.5UK $490 OBO 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 21 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 23 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 24 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway