So how does this work, paypal $10 or something?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- topicFruitagged by Cleav, 4/5/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by Cleav, 1/8/16More
- itemJohn Smedley Cardigantagged by Cleav, 1/8/16
- brandPantatagged by Cleav, 1/7/16
- brandRolextagged by Cleav, 12/29/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 234post #3496 of 376723/13/14 at 7:01ampost #3497 of 376723/13/14 at 7:46am
Do you have any idea when and where we gonna meet up? I think 대치동 doesn't have that many bars. Just a freaking business district. 이태원? 청담동? 압구정동? Gangnam has turned so ghetto in the last 5 years, I will avoid that area. Let me know. I gotta come up with a story to ditch the bride for couple of hours. I already told her that I need to thank you for introducing me to Stitchie. She said fine but let me know when. I feel like her b!tch now.post #3498 of 376723/13/14 at 7:50ampost #3499 of 376723/13/14 at 7:52amThread Starterpost #3500 of 376723/13/14 at 7:55ampost #3501 of 376723/13/14 at 7:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
Do you have any idea when and where we gonna meet up? I think 대치동 doesn't have that many bars. Just a freaking business district. 이태원? 청담동? 압구정동? Gangnam has turned so ghetto in the last 5 years, I will avoid that area. Let me know. I gotta come up with a story to ditch the bride for couple of hours. I already told her that I need to thank you for introducing me to Stitchie. She said fine but let me know when. I feel like her b!tch now.
Welcome to the rest of your lifepost #3502 of 376723/13/14 at 8:01ampost #3503 of 376723/13/14 at 8:08ampost #3504 of 376723/13/14 at 8:11am
So before I leave for Korea, my friends are shoving cash down my pocket and buying me drinks.
So it started yesterday.
I will drink today.
Saturday all day drinking.
Sunday shall be holy.
Then it will get even crazier when I do land in Korea. But it appears my Korean friends cannot handle liquor very well...post #3505 of 376723/13/14 at 8:43ampost #3506 of 376723/13/14 at 9:30ampost #3507 of 376723/13/14 at 9:35ampost #3508 of 376723/13/14 at 9:51amQuote:
Just what ever you do make sure theres no photographers around if you decide to relieve yourself outside on a fence or tree. Not that I have any experience in that.post #3509 of 376723/13/14 at 10:20amQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
Did somebody say Laphroaig? I bought this for my team to commend them for putting extra effort during audit prep period. We're pooping this bottle open this Friday to celebrate.
Then I'll go home to an Aged 15 years
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Have fun with the peat chain saw soaked in iodine. I can't drink the 10 anymore. For that age Ardbeg does better and Laphroaig's other offerings are just overall superior.post #3510 of 376723/13/14 at 10:22amQuote:
If I remember correctly, Rudals used to exclusively drink Johnny Walker. So Laphroaig is a big step up already.
Anyway, is there anyone in need of advice in this advice thread?
Edited by Monkeyface - 3/13/14 at 10:33am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza Last
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 17 minutes ago
- › Tuxedo jacket with black jeans for cocktail setting: Yes or No? 19 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 32 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 38 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...