So how does this work, paypal $10 or something?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- topicFruitagged by Cleav, 4/5/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by Cleav, 1/8/16More
- itemJohn Smedley Cardigantagged by Cleav, 1/8/16
- brandPantatagged by Cleav, 1/7/16
- brandRolextagged by Cleav, 12/29/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:33 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 234post #3496 of 374933/13/14 at 7:01ampost #3497 of 374933/13/14 at 7:46am
Do you have any idea when and where we gonna meet up? I think 대치동 doesn't have that many bars. Just a freaking business district. 이태원? 청담동? 압구정동? Gangnam has turned so ghetto in the last 5 years, I will avoid that area. Let me know. I gotta come up with a story to ditch the bride for couple of hours. I already told her that I need to thank you for introducing me to Stitchie. She said fine but let me know when. I feel like her b!tch now.post #3498 of 374933/13/14 at 7:50ampost #3499 of 374933/13/14 at 7:52amThread Starterpost #3500 of 374933/13/14 at 7:55ampost #3501 of 374933/13/14 at 7:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
Do you have any idea when and where we gonna meet up? I think 대치동 doesn't have that many bars. Just a freaking business district. 이태원? 청담동? 압구정동? Gangnam has turned so ghetto in the last 5 years, I will avoid that area. Let me know. I gotta come up with a story to ditch the bride for couple of hours. I already told her that I need to thank you for introducing me to Stitchie. She said fine but let me know when. I feel like her b!tch now.
Welcome to the rest of your lifepost #3502 of 374933/13/14 at 8:01ampost #3503 of 374933/13/14 at 8:08ampost #3504 of 374933/13/14 at 8:11am
So before I leave for Korea, my friends are shoving cash down my pocket and buying me drinks.
So it started yesterday.
I will drink today.
Saturday all day drinking.
Sunday shall be holy.
Then it will get even crazier when I do land in Korea. But it appears my Korean friends cannot handle liquor very well...post #3505 of 374933/13/14 at 8:43ampost #3506 of 374933/13/14 at 9:30ampost #3507 of 374933/13/14 at 9:35ampost #3508 of 374933/13/14 at 9:51amQuote:
Just what ever you do make sure theres no photographers around if you decide to relieve yourself outside on a fence or tree. Not that I have any experience in that.post #3509 of 374933/13/14 at 10:20amQuote:Originally Posted by Rudals
Did somebody say Laphroaig? I bought this for my team to commend them for putting extra effort during audit prep period. We're pooping this bottle open this Friday to celebrate.
Then I'll go home to an Aged 15 years
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Have fun with the peat chain saw soaked in iodine. I can't drink the 10 anymore. For that age Ardbeg does better and Laphroaig's other offerings are just overall superior.post #3510 of 374933/13/14 at 10:22amQuote:
If I remember correctly, Rudals used to exclusively drink Johnny Walker. So Laphroaig is a big step up already.
Anyway, is there anyone in need of advice in this advice thread?
Edited by Monkeyface - 3/13/14 at 10:33am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza Last
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 33 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 36 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cordings of piccadilly 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...