Long hours of work, little recognition, and horrible job prospects, I imagine.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- topicFruitagged by Cleav, 4/5/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by Cleav, 1/8/16More
- itemJohn Smedley Cardigantagged by Cleav, 1/8/16
- brandPantatagged by Cleav, 1/7/16
- brandRolextagged by Cleav, 12/29/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 2307post #34592 of 374972/29/16 at 7:13pmpost #34593 of 374972/29/16 at 7:13pmpost #34594 of 374972/29/16 at 7:16pm
Not even. More like agricultural techniques, machinery, and their impact of local and national economies. Of course, this could all change.
I don't know. Ask me when I'm looking for work.post #34595 of 374972/29/16 at 7:17pmpost #34596 of 374972/29/16 at 7:32pmpost #34597 of 374972/29/16 at 7:53pmThread Starterpost #34598 of 374972/29/16 at 11:54pmpost #34599 of 374973/1/16 at 12:08amQuote:
Hmm, i am a few inches over 6ft and i have about a dozen braces and have never needed more than a Large (44 inches). It also very much depends on how high you wear your trousers, lenghth of torso, girth/build and if you like the metal clasp/buckle high around your shoulder, if you take your jacket off etc.
Most of my braced trousers have around a 12'' rise- give or take a few mm and i vacillate between a 40 and 44 inches. I also have a preferred inseam of 33 1/4 inches if that helps.
Edited by MrTRC - 3/1/16 at 1:47ampost #34600 of 374973/1/16 at 2:20amQuote:
Best Western Premier Seoul Garden Hotel.
베스트 웨스턴 프리미어 서울 가든 호텔
호텔 연락처 정보 58, Mapo-daero, Mapo-gu 서울 121-040 대한민국 +
That's a cut-and-paste, so I hope it makes sense to you. Also the address appears to be different to what's on their website, so I might have got this mixed up.
I have not even the faintest memory of this hotel, so it can't have been particularly special. But I think it was quite well located.
Complete coincidence that both these recent recco's belong to the Best Western chain. I also stay at the Best Western Grand Hotel when I'm working in Mildura. Maybe I should joint their points club...post #34601 of 374973/1/16 at 2:24ampost #34602 of 374973/1/16 at 4:40amQuote:
History. The economics part is only in relation to how it affected the work lives of early Americans at this point. Who knows how this will end up, though. My advisor does have an interest in the history of capitalism after all.
Edited by Caustic Man - 3/1/16 at 4:56ampost #34603 of 374973/1/16 at 7:03amThread Starterpost #34604 of 374973/1/16 at 7:41amQuote:
I come from the econ half of the business school; that's why I asked you if you did cliometrics. Well, it's no secret that history has a brutal job market. But if you love the subject, as long as you're not paying tuition, might as well give 100% and finish the dissertation.post #34605 of 374973/1/16 at 7:48amQuote:Originally Posted by yanagi
I come from the econ half of the business school; that's why I asked you if you did cliometrics. Well, it's no secret that history has a brutal job market. But if you love the subject, as long as you're not paying tuition, might as well give 100% and finish the dissertation.
I am not paying tuition, so that's nice. I have a friend who went into economics and he can't find a job either. I imagine that's a rather brutal market as well. If I'm being honest I don't really care about job prospects. I just want to do history. Thankfully my financial situation isn't impacted much either way. If it were I might have gone into business.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza Last
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 39 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 50 seconds ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Loake Petworth - Black Chelsea Boots, Size 7.5" 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...