or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 2205

post #33061 of 37405
This discussion reminds me. A year or so ago I bought Rota pants from NMWA. Lovely, except... Button fly, plus extended waist band that goes through first belt loop, then belt loops and this little loop for holding belt (so sort of doesn't go without belt, right?).... This thing is painful when I need to piss.
post #33062 of 37405

post #33063 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs77 View Post

This discussion reminds me. A year or so ago I bought Rota pants from NMWA. Lovely, except... Button fly, plus extended waist band that goes through first belt loop, then belt loops and this little loop for holding belt (so sort of doesn't go without belt, right?).... This thing is painful when I need to piss.


its pretty easy - the button fly is easily taken off all in one motion

post #33064 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


its pretty easy - the button fly is easily taken off all in one motion
Yes, but then I can't put it back without unbuttoning waist.
post #33065 of 37405

I'm sure you can do it.

post #33066 of 37405
Maybe we need a tutorial thread on how to button one's pents? Even this thread may be too advanced for the topic
post #33067 of 37405
Personally, I find undoing my Rotas to be very entertaining and dramatic. It's usually a good conversation starter, albeit at a time when conversation is not necessarily on the priority list.
post #33068 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs77 View Post


Yes, but then I can't put it back without unbuttoning waist.

 

Unbuttoning the fly and then trying to snake your willy through layers of underpants, shirt, and pants and then the narrow aperture of the fly and then cramming it back in there without getting urine all over yourself requires Houdini-like talent. The fly-only maneuever is for troglodytes. Just unbutton your pants like a normal person. Frankly, I don't even think the fly was invented for urinary purposes.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Personally, I find undoing my Rotas to be very entertaining and dramatic. It's usually a good conversation starter, albeit at a time when conversation is not necessarily on the priority list.

 

The Jumbotron at sporting events?

post #33069 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Maybe we need a tutorial thread on how to button one's pents? Even this thread may be too advanced for the topic

Maybe... I feel like a moron :-)
Pants are so good that it's worth it.
Happy new year everyone!
post #33070 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post

Unbuttoning the fly and then trying to snake your willy through layers of underpants, shirt, and pants and then the narrow aperture of the fly and then cramming it back in there without getting urine all over yourself requires Houdini-like talent. The fly-only maneuever is for troglodytes. Just unbutton your pants like a normal person. Frankly, I don't even think the fly was invented for urinary purposes.


The Jumbotron at sporting events?

And that's why I always unbotton them all the way, and it takes time.
post #33071 of 37405
1. Scotch. Always scotch. Preferably from the islay region!

2. Don't piss at urinals. Your pants will thank you for the lack of piss sprinkling
post #33072 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Personally, I find undoing my Rotas to be very entertaining and dramatic. It's usually a good conversation starter, albeit at a time when conversation is not necessarily on the priority list.
You mean when being strip searched at the police station? wink.gif

Happy New Year, Noodlers!
post #33073 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post

Unbuttoning the fly and then trying to snake your willy through layers of underpants, shirt, and pants and then the narrow aperture of the fly and then cramming it back in there without getting urine all over yourself requires Houdini-like talent. The fly-only maneuever is for troglodytes. Just unbutton your pants like a normal person. Frankly, I don't even think the fly was invented for urinary purposes.


The Jumbotron at sporting events?

Truer words have not been spoken. Ruined a very nice pair of ISAIA MTM pants trying to houdini my willy back in without unbuttoning. After that, always unbutton, always.
post #33074 of 37405

Your urine ruined pants? Maybe time to change your diet.

post #33075 of 37405
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post

Your urine ruined pants? Maybe time to change your diet.

Thats a consideration. But the dry cleaners could not get the stain that developed on the white lining by the crotch, and i could not get over it and threw them away.i dont quite recollect the exact sequence of events of how it happened bc there was some Balvenie portwood involved that night also.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)