or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 2139

post #32071 of 37396

Straight baller

post #32072 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

For race weekends, I live in one of these:



CARGO ONESIE
Race weekends?
post #32073 of 37396

I love cargo pants. Those that are trimmed or taper not those baggy 1990s. I think they look great specially on certain types of bodies. And as @Isolation said (great casual fit by the way), it usually makes the rear end (if you have one) look pretty good...

 

I use them quite often during fall/winter. I even have tweed cargos that get tremendous compliments, I really like them. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet (not cold enough) but I am afraid they might not fit me this season (I have grown quite a bit).

 

EDIT: @Isolation where are those cargos from? Like the color A LOT.

post #32074 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

For race weekends, I live in one of these:



CARGO ONESIE

Still racing the Alfa buddy?
post #32075 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chulillo View Post
 

I love cargo pants. Those that are trimmed or taper not those baggy 1990s. I think they look great specially on certain types of bodies. And as @Isolation said (great casual fit by the way), it usually makes the rear end (if you have one) look pretty good...

 

I use them quite often during fall/winter. I even have tweed cargos that get tremendous compliments, I really like them. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet (not cold enough) but I am afraid they might not fit me this season (I have grown quite a bit).

 

EDIT: @Isolation where are those cargos from? Like the color A LOT.

Thanks. It's Topman Select Homme, so one of their higher quality lines. Don't usually shop there, so kinda lucky to have ran into them.

post #32076 of 37396
Sugar, what you race? Be careful out there.
post #32077 of 37396
Any noodlers looking for a very economical shoe, head to Ron Rider as he is unloading his Italian line. Just picked up both of the below for a total of $270 (shipping included in that cost). Seems like a good amount of sizes and styles remaining.



post #32078 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala-T View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

For race weekends, I live in one of these: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

CARGO ONESIE
Race weekends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Cao View Post

Sugar, what you race? Be careful out there.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbutch View Post

For race weekends, I live in one of these: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

CARGO ONESIE

Still racing the Alfa buddy?

The Alfa proved unpopular with my teammates, so it has gone to a new home. We are working on another car which should debut in March.
post #32079 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

Any noodlers looking for a very economical shoe, head to Ron Rider as he is unloading his Italian line. Just picked up both of the below for a total of $270 (shipping included in that cost). Seems like a ]

Does anyone have experience with rider? Hows the quality, blake construction and all
post #32080 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

Any noodlers looking for a very economical shoe, head to Ron Rider as he is unloading his Italian line. Just picked up both of the below for a total of $270 (shipping included in that cost). Seems like a ]

Does anyone have experience with rider? Hows the quality, blake construction and all

 

Start here, perhaps?

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/63406/rider-boot-company

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

post #32081 of 37396
Thanks!
post #32082 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrizzy View Post

Does anyone have experience with rider? Hows the quality, blake construction and all

I have no experience with Rider or Moretti, but I feel very comfortable at $129 a pair that we are taking little risk given Ron's reputation.
post #32083 of 37396
I actually bought the suede boots, seems like a good deal for that price point. Thanks for the headsup
post #32084 of 37396
Are the Rider shoes in US or UK sizing?
post #32085 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickInTO View Post

Are the Rider shoes in US or UK sizing?

US
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)