or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 1728

post #25906 of 37428

I'll have to start writing Dubayy to avoid confusion.

post #25907 of 37428
Sup noodlers?

Also please don't confuse that godless bastion of bullshit excesses, Dubai, with India. Thanks.
post #25908 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

bastion of bullshit excesses

 

Pretty much sums up Dubai.

post #25909 of 37428

Random thought (having just come back from visiting the folks): eating in CA is pretty good.

post #25910 of 37428

Incidentally, as this was a tie thread

 

This looks nice (navy tussah silk I think, from the looks of it)

 

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/drakes-london-silk-tie-item-10997577.aspx?storeid=9730&ffref=lp_4_10_

 

And there's a 20% off code (the ties are from Carson Street, and there are a few others...not sure they are on sale at CS's own website)

post #25911 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post

Random thought (having just come back from visiting the folks): eating in CA is pretty good.

Hella good.
post #25912 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmeyer View Post

Hella good.

In so cal we do not believe hella is a word.
post #25913 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Being from so cal, we do not believe hella is a word.

No water for you!
post #25914 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post
 

Random thought (having just come back from visiting the folks): eating in CA is pretty good.

I am a man of simple (yet spicy) tastes. My favorite. Can't find anything even close to it in Pennsylvania, despite our growing Mexican population and the good times to be had courtesy of Steven Starr in Philadelphia (here and here).

 

For ambiance, though, I don't know that the Lava Lava Beach Club on the Big Island can be beat. 

post #25915 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


In so cal we do not believe hella is a word.


So Cal should be its own state. Nor Cal should be nuked.

post #25916 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJen View Post
 

I am a man of simple (yet spicy) tastes. My favorite. Can't find anything even close to it in Pennsylvania, despite our growing Mexican population and the good times to be had courtesy of Steven Starr in Philadelphia (here and here).

 

For ambiance, though, I don't know that the Lava Lava Beach Club on the Big Island can be beat. 


How did you end up in El Cajon (I'm from SD)?

 

That said, I would live in The City if I could live anywhere in the US.

post #25917 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by TweedyProf View Post
 


How did you end up in El Cajon (I'm from SD)?

 

That said, I would live in The City if I could live anywhere in the US.

My wife is from El Cajon.

post #25918 of 37428

Born and raised in La Mesa. Lived for years in El Cajon. Small world.

post #25919 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post
 

Born and raised in La Mesa. Lived for years in El Cajon. Small world.

Born at Grossmont, by any chance?

post #25920 of 37428
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJen View Post
 

Born at Grossmont, by any chance?


Hah, yes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)