I thought it was a herringbone, in which case I really want it.
You should have ordered this.
STEEL BLUE HERRINGBONE P&B UNIVERSAL SINGLE-BREASTED SUIT - 15/16 OZ
- Handmade single-breasted suit with notch lapels and side vents
- Full canvas construction with natural shoulder (spalla cadente morbida)
- Steel blue wool worsted cloth with subtle herringbone weave (#74165) from Harrisons P&B Universal book, 15/16 oz fall/winter weight
- Fully lined; flap hip pockets; barchetta chest pocket; dark brown horn buttons
- Flat front trousers with curtained waistband, buttoned fly & extended closure
mawr (Click to show)
There are plenty of non-flannel chalk stripes. Flannel is traditional though. I just ordered a worsted version that I think has a lot of the texture and subdued effect of flannel but won't be quite as warm (Smith Botany, 12-13 oz.).