or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 1586

post #23776 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post
 

I thought they only sold ties...up until recently.

Is there a member who I can look up with Panta suits?

Stitche's DBs. Those beauties.

 

I have some pants by him (was going to order a suit from him, but he was sick when I was in NY, and so couldn't be fitted)

 

Spoopoker has suits and pants by him, and holds them in high regard

post #23777 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post
 

I thought they only sold ties...up until recently.

Is there a member who I can look up with Panta suits?

There's someone who posts in WAYWT and makes the 20+ thumbs thread regularly that wears all NSM bespoke; not sure if it's via Panta, though. Can't remember his name right now anyway. Useless post is useless.

post #23778 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

There's someone who posts in WAYWT and makes the 20+ thumbs thread regularly that wears all NSM bespoke; not sure if it's via Panta, though. Can't remember his name right now anyway. Useless post is useless.

Are you referring to member urbancomposition?
post #23779 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post
 

There's someone who posts in WAYWT and makes the 20+ thumbs thread regularly that wears all NSM bespoke; not sure if it's via Panta, though. Can't remember his name right now anyway. Useless post is useless.

 

? Edmorel/Panta makes Panta suits.

post #23780 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

? Edmorel/Panta makes Panta suits.

He's got great ties and trousers. Just throwing that out there. I only wish he made more in a size 30
post #23781 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

There's someone who posts in WAYWT and makes the 20+ thumbs thread regularly that wears all NSM bespoke; not sure if it's via Panta, though. Can't remember his name right now anyway. Useless post is useless.

I think you're talking about UrbanComposition. I could be wrong, but I think he mentioned that he bought the NSM off the Panta guy (forgot his SF handle) from B&S

Edit: spelling
post #23782 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


He's got great ties and trousers. Just throwing that out there. I only wish he made more in a size 30

Just MTO them. He does MTO trousers too. And accepts CMT

post #23783 of 37396
Stitchie got that db suit from panta...I think
post #23784 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post
 

Is there a member who I can look up with Panta suits?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

Stitche's DBs. Those beauties.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post

Stitchie got that db suit from panta...I think

 

:facepalm:

post #23785 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Just MTO them. He does MTO trousers too. And accepts CMT

I didnt know that. Definitely good to know.

I remember Spoo posting his MTM sportcoat and it was gorgeous.

Going back to noodles. Come on bro facepalm.gif
post #23786 of 37396

so how do you guys feel about tie space in collars? it seems like the current trend is for no tie space at all but I'm seeing a bit of it here and there.

post #23787 of 37396
Doh!
post #23788 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms340 View Post

I think you're talking about UrbanComposition. I could be wrong, but I think he mentioned that he bought the NSM off the Panta guy (forgot his SF handle) from B&S

Edit: spelling

He (UC) bought that particular coat on B&S from Ed (edmorel), but he is also a regular NSM customer...also a fun guy to hang out with.
post #23789 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


Are you referring to member urbancomposition?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms340 View Post


I think you're talking about UrbanComposition. I could be wrong, but I think he mentioned that he bought the NSM off the Panta guy (forgot his SF handle) from B&S

Edit: spelling

Well, I was wrong. Was thinking of @MrChris. Seems like his suits are NSM, but not commissioned through Panta.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

 

? Edmorel/Panta makes Panta suits.

I thought Panta suits were made by NSM?

post #23790 of 37396
nsm?
National Suits Manufacturer?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)