or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 1549

post #23221 of 37396
Also, more brown

Westfield

2.jpg

Finsbury

2.jpg

Lowndes

img[
post #23222 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

Get burgundy. A bit more suit friendly than brown (which is plenty suit friendly)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post

Burgundy oxfords would look badass with the Formosa PoW...and they always look great with navy and grey.
Links or pix?
post #23223 of 37396

Any clue to fix this shirt custom shirt? The "V" from the chest area....

 

post #23224 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by JezeC View Post

Any clue to fix this shirt custom shirt? The "V" from the chest area....



This might help: http://propercloth.com/reference/pulling-across-the-upper-chest/
post #23225 of 37396
I tried on the 348 last again just now and asked how I feel. I feel fine. This isnt 38R vs 40R situation again. I took some pictures with this socks on.

If you still arent convinced, the next step are x ray pictures.


post #23226 of 37396

@The Noodles - a couple of shots of my burgundy oxford and derby with navy and grey

Photo 62 of 65

Photo 63 of 65

Photo 49 of 75Photo 48 of 75

Photo 75 of 75

Photo 16 of 65Photo 30 of 65 

post #23227 of 37396
Awesome. 2nd one from bottom are Westfields?
post #23228 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post

I tried on the 348 last again just now and asked how I feel. I feel fine. This isnt 38R vs 40R situation again. I took some pictures with this socks on.

If you still arent convinced, the next step are x ray pictures.


Yeah, I wouldn't obsess over it. I have a couple of pairs of shoes that probably don't fall into the styleforum definition of well-fitting (read: perfectly-fitting) (they bow at the side slightly when I walk) - but I really doubt anyone notices and if they do, who cares? They're just shoes, and fit well enough for me. At the end of the day that's all that matters.
post #23229 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post

Awesome. 2nd one from bottom are Westfields?

 

They are G&G Westminster

post #23230 of 37396
@PCK1
Very nice. Thx for sharing pix.
Your thoughts on how last 348 fit in the above pic?
post #23231 of 37396
Noodles your first pic there shows a little bubble over the flex of your big toe. Rather than a single, clean, crease there are two. This means the fit isn't perfect. That said, they don't loook bad, but I would still try on a different last or two.
post #23232 of 37396
Btw, as someone who has the same bubble crease on most 348/58's, I don't in the 337, mh71, or u. Just saying.
post #23233 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jssdc View Post

Noodles your first pic there shows a little bubble over the flex of your big toe. Rather than a single, clean, crease there are two. This means the fit isn't perfect. That said, they don't loook bad, but I would still try on a different last or two.

huh? they fit him fine
post #23234 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post


This might help: http://propercloth.com/reference/pulling-across-the-upper-chest/

 

Such a good site with tons of helpful information to get the right fit.  Really happy with those guys.

 

Shoes look like a good fit, Noodles.....as far as the pictures show.

post #23235 of 37396
The new pictures look fine, the old one didn't. It looks like you laced them tighter this time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)