or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 16

post #226 of 37396

Interesting. Guess, I'll go back to the tie store and have a second look at something that would be of a better fit for my navy blue & white/pale blue shirts. 

I am keeping the burgundy then. 

post #227 of 37396

You got any navy ties you wanna get rid of?  :lol:

post #228 of 37396
here is an example from WAYWRN by steffen of a good use of a gray tie imo.

post #229 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroller View Post
 

You got any navy ties you wanna get rid of?  :lol:

They're not navy but do you want these? LOL

post #230 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

here is an example from WAYWRN by steffen of a good use of a gray tie imo.

Woah woah, now you are recommending grey ties? I am just confused. I thut it was burgundy and brown. I have a couple of greys.

 

 

post #231 of 37396
no i am not recommending gray. im just saying it can be good if you are a pro. but brown, green and burgundy are far more versatile and easy to use well. start with that. apologies for the detour.

smile.gif
post #232 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

no i am not recommending gray. im just saying it can be good if you are a pro. but brown, green and burgundy are far more versatile and easy to use well. start with that. apologies for the detour.

smile.gif

You had me at...hell no. 

:censored:

post #233 of 37396

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! (Actually, that was pretty quick considering UPS ground standard). It was the last one that they had in stock. Very glad. 

post #234 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudals View Post
 

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!! (Actually, that was pretty quick considering UPS ground standard). 


Thats so purty...

post #235 of 37396

That's a nice tie, Noodles! :slayer:

post #236 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
 

That's a nice tie, Noodles! :slayer:

I second this!

post #237 of 37396
lovely. what a great success this thread. keep letting us spend your $$$$ and you'll do well.
post #238 of 37396

On my question about neats and odd jackets earlier, see the good taste thread where amazingly, some of the original principals (Manton, Foo) have come back to talk about this.

post #239 of 37396

2 nice ties with help from this thread. Thank you Stitchie for recommending that tie and HF for seconding it. 

post #240 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lovely. what a great success this thread. keep letting us spend your $$$$ and you'll do well.

Uh...dude, you do know I am spending out of the engagement ring fund. I am stopping this now...for now.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)