If they have the R and you know your fit in the R, then exchange it for sure.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- topicFruitagged by Cleav, 4/5/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by Cleav, 1/8/16More
- itemJohn Smedley Cardigantagged by Cleav, 1/8/16
- brandPantatagged by Cleav, 1/7/16
- brandRolextagged by Cleav, 12/29/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 1093post #16382 of 3753612/19/14 at 6:31ampost #16383 of 3753612/19/14 at 6:34ampost #16384 of 3753612/19/14 at 6:36ampost #16385 of 3753612/19/14 at 6:47ampost #16386 of 3753612/19/14 at 6:57ampost #16387 of 3753612/19/14 at 7:11amQuote:
Thanks! Just got that SC, too. Fits spot on, perfect. Wore it Wednesday and wearing it today. I only have two (nailhead wool navy blazer and this brown one) that I can actually wear well... Now what to get for a 3rd... Hmm... (after the holiday season)... I have to go MTM because my measurements are weird. I have mine nailed in perfect at KW.Quote:
Sage linen goes well here in AZ. This guy will be worn, as well, but I was going for more 'warm' looks.Quote:
To each his own. I was never a huge fan of any of the striped grenadines. But.. it's in my hands now... I will wear it. I could do worse.post #16388 of 3753612/19/14 at 7:22amQuote:
You should enjoy it of course and ignore naysayers. But since we talk about ties in this thread, as you know, thought I would weigh in. If it was in my hands, I would happily wear it.post #16389 of 3753612/19/14 at 7:29ampost #16390 of 3753612/19/14 at 7:43ampost #16391 of 3753612/19/14 at 8:33am
Paired it down to 2 just now. Now the chances of going from wishlist to cart are much higher!
@Anden, I think both those ties are great looking. However, because I am a huge brand whore, and I dont really know much about the TYT brand, and for some reason the brand does not appeal to me, maybe its just because I think the name is so bad, idk, it just leaves me cold, I cant get myself to pay the $90+ price for their wares. On sale at like 50% off, maybe. Ymmv obvi because I am out of my mind.post #16392 of 3753612/19/14 at 8:43ampost #16393 of 3753612/19/14 at 9:00ampost #16394 of 3753612/19/14 at 9:35amQuote:Originally Posted by The Noodles
I have an interview today and wondering if there are any experienced interviewers here for some solid questions.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I always ask: what are your weaknesses and what are you doing to improve yourself?
Why should we hire you?
Where do you see yourself in three years?
Are you good with excel? If yes, I call IT for a laptop and give a lookup or pivot table problem to solve.
And lastly, if you have an idea where your lost phone is and you know it has been pancaked, do you go back to retrieve the data or so you abandon?
I primarily use the interview to try to figure out whether they're a decent and interesting person with whom I'd like to spend time. Depending on what I'm interviewing them for and they're level of experience, I explore whether they have a vision for the position.post #16395 of 3753612/19/14 at 10:34am
My first impression of the Formosa P.o.W. flannel suit.
Was surprised to see that the cloth was LP. Makes it even better.
This will be my F.U. suit with my Sam Hober midnight navy grenadine tie.
During the little time frame when I had the jacket on in my office, I got compliments left and right.
Fabric is soft but not fragile.
Fabric is not for winter only. But that's what comes to my head when I think of flannels.
It's a beautiful suit.
It's my favorite suit now.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza Last
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 11 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 34 seconds ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 54 seconds ago
- › Tailoring Shoulders of Sportjacket - Take in from the neck? 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...