or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 969

post #14521 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

Tesla will smash all the 0-60 times soon enough for a car in its price range. The question becomes the feel of the drive since you have no gear shifting or lovely sound of an engine.

There are about 4 of them in the garage I park in. Love em.

---

Awesome vid, EFV.
post #14522 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

Tesla will smash all the 0-60 times soon enough for a car in its price range. The question becomes the feel of the drive since you have no gear shifting or lovely sound of an engine.

the dodge hellcat that I hope to get my hands on will have something to say about that.
post #14523 of 37396

Tesla = The new douchbag car?

It's only a question.

 

I luv my car cus it makes a nice noise when I step on the pedal. Nissan/Infiniti does that

post #14524 of 37396

@EFV awesome commercial! Definitely will get the target market interested

post #14525 of 37396

Groundhog Day is here!

@Murlsquirl - My apologies in advance! Don't take offence. I know I need to buy your suit but I would like to do my due diligence. 

 

I present to you 3 suits. You all know where I work. This may be my final Formosa suit. I can build staples with Suit Supply. I would wear Formosa suits only once a month or so. So here are my options. I ask for your Pros and Cons and let's settle this issue today!

 

#1 - Sharkskin

frmsui002_3.jpg

 

#2 - Grey Flannel (aka Murl's suit)

frmsui003_3.jpg

 

#3 - PoW

frmsui005_3.jpg

post #14526 of 37396
Why would you wear your Formosas only once a month? That's ridiculous. Once a week sounds more like it. Buy them all, but the grey flannel first, then the navy Birdseye, then grey sharkskin and then the PoW, because it is a bit on the flashy side.
post #14527 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


the dodge hellcat that I hope to get my hands on will have something to say about that.

 

I had to google that one.  Not my taste, but impressive stats at that price point. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodles View Post
 

Tesla = The new douchbag car?

It's only a question.

 

I luv my car cus it makes a nice noise when I step on the pedal. Nissan/Infiniti does that

 

What was the "old" douchebag car? 

 

I don't consider Tesla a d-bag car.  If anything, I find it much less d-bag than the look of hybrid cars like the Prius. Actually, I guess d-bag is not the correct term for a Prius - whatever is the complete opposite end of the spectrum but not in a good way.  

post #14528 of 37396
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post
 

I don't consider Tesla a d-bag car.  If anything, I find it much less d-bag than the look of hybrid cars like the Prius. Actually, I guess d-bag is not the correct term for a Prius - whatever is the complete opposite end of the spectrum but not in a good way.  

Don't even get me started on Prius. They always drive slow as a snail or this one dude wanted to race me. wth?!

post #14529 of 37396
Grey sharkskin is a classic American staple, isn't it?
post #14530 of 37396
Noodles, the flannel or shark skin will be easiest to wear fairly often.
post #14531 of 37396

But the PoW is just awesome!

Forget about every and just pick the one you would buy if you had $2000!!!

post #14532 of 37396
It is! But you'll have to make the choice if you want something you can wear almost daily, or something you look awesome in every other week. Also, both the other suits are, in fact, awesome.
post #14533 of 37396
Noodles, you buy that PoW and then you'll be complaining here again how it doesn't suit your complexion....
post #14534 of 37396

Noodles, your ADD/ADHD is like light years worse than mine. 


The other formosa's aren't going anywhere. A 3 season flannel is awesome. Get that, especially because the price is right. Then save up and get another one in the spring.


This is not complicated. Stop trying to make it as such.

post #14535 of 37396

I am wearing my 38R Zegna (2 left) suits to death! I am not looking for something that I can wear weekly. I am looking for my last Formosa suit!

Wife shopped at Burberry and I am done!!!!!!!!!:rotflmao: 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliodA View Post

Noodles, you buy that PoW and then you'll be complaining here again how it doesn't suit your complexion....
 
It would actually go very nicely with my complexion! 
 
Yeah, I know. Wife (former psycho counselor) says I have ADHD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe)