@noodles why settle when you can have a limited edition ultra high quality vintage fabric originale Passiagio
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicConservative Buisness Dresstagged by Murlsquirl, 3/14/15
- topicEdward Greentagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- itemEdward Green Galwaytagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- topicFruitagged by Cleav, 4/5/15
- topicHarris Tweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- categoryJacketstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicJohn Lobbtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Lobb Brandtagged by Cleav, 3/31/15
- brandJohn Smedleytagged by Cleav, 1/8/16More
- itemJohn Smedley Cardigantagged by Cleav, 1/8/16
- brandPantatagged by Cleav, 1/7/16
- brandRolextagged by Cleav, 12/29/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandShirts Tiestagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Blazertagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- itemShirts & Ties Jackettagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- topicShoe Caretagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categorySportscoats And Blazerstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicSuit Alternationstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 8/16/14
- brandSuitSupplytagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- categoryTiestagged by in stitches, 2/20/15
- topicTrouser Alterationstagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
- topicTweedtagged by Cleav, 3/12/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:59 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on 9/22/15 at 11:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) - Page 873post #13082 of 3736510/10/14 at 6:13am
Noodles, it's not that tough to find nice ties. I know you want 9 cm for width, so here is what I recommend:
1. Look through the Hober Macclessfield silks and wool ties to see if there is anything you like.
2. Look through the new 9 cm Henry Carter ties that just went on-line this week.
3. Keep an eye on Shibumi in a few weeks. I think they will replenish their choices soon.
4. Conrad Wu posted that he will offer a 9 cm option and that they will be on-line in November.post #13083 of 3736510/10/14 at 6:19ampost #13084 of 3736510/10/14 at 6:29ampost #13085 of 3736510/10/14 at 6:47ampost #13086 of 3736510/10/14 at 6:52ampost #13087 of 3736510/10/14 at 6:54ampost #13088 of 3736510/10/14 at 7:14ampost #13089 of 3736510/10/14 at 7:14ampost #13090 of 3736510/10/14 at 8:51ampost #13091 of 3736510/10/14 at 9:22amQuote:
Really? I get nothing for this? I hate you people.Quote:
Never a problem if you use braces and have enough to leave them on the pants.post #13092 of 3736510/10/14 at 9:35ampost #13093 of 3736510/10/14 at 9:37ampost #13094 of 3736510/10/14 at 9:47amIsolation - from my amateur eye there are a few issues.
- Something seems off with the waist suppression to shoulder ratio.
- The shoulders look too long and boxy.
- There seems to be a bit of tugging/pull at the button point.
- The sleeve looks too long on the left arm (It shows a good amount of cuff but the amount of wrinkling higher up on the arm makes me think it is actually too long).
- Buttoning point seems somewhat high, but that is a matter of preference.
Like I said these are my amateur opinions, I'm sure the vets can chime in and give you a more detailed, reliable take on the fit.
Edited by rms340 - 10/10/14 at 10:03ampost #13095 of 3736510/10/14 at 9:57amQuote:Originally Posted by Isolation
Don't want to spam too much but thought I'd post the result from my bespoke adventure. This is in Dugdale's Caldonaire tweed by Moda Republic. Not sure if this is a better submission to the friday challenge?
Jacket is nice. I don't like the slim cut of it. I'd prefer a fuller cut but not boxy. You appear to have broad shoulders but you suppress at the waist too much. Throw on a navy tie or brown, navy trousers, and maybe keep the shoes. The pants you have on don't go with this look. And kill the tie clip.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Plaza Last
- › Foo, the trendsetter 1 second ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 4 minutes ago
- › Video Games 4 minutes ago
- › WTB Alden Longwings 7.5 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › BRAND NEW SPECIAL ORDER TWO PIECE 100% WOOL VERSACE SUIT 10 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 10 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...