or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 2013 Kopping Retrospective / 2014 Kopping Plans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013 Kopping Retrospective / 2014 Kopping Plans - Page 5

post #61 of 111

Been kopping for awhile now and here are my results:

 

Best:

ToJ Parka (immune to the cold)

ToJ BCDR (satisfied my leather thirst)

W+H MA-1 (helped me survive winter with a vest on)

 

Noteworthy:

SNS Herning Stark (Charcoal and Black)

RW Muleskinner Iron Rangers (no maintenance and look great)

SS Suit

KKA Hook Blazer (travel blazer)

W+H Dress Chinos (you can wear this with anything)

Prada Sidezips (surprisingly, very good quality and comfortable boots)

MMM GATs (go to sneakers)

post #62 of 111
Thread Starter 
Hrmm Schneider Merino achieved. Amended list for rest of year: Rick MA-1, SLP his and Visvim Virgils or WJK/Jun zip boots. Would like to keep spending for non CM/work clothes under $2.25k for the rest of the year... we shall see.
post #63 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post


RE MMM boots, those are always poor quality, i've returned a pair personally as well and read a lot on sf, not too many happy people

Disagree. All of mine are pretty good quality and have held up great. IIRC synth is pretty happy with his. I feel like it just matters what pair you get- like with anything some variations/seasons will be better than others.
post #64 of 111

Buttero Side-zips I had were really nice, just didn't fit my style. 

post #65 of 111
edit: list needs some work still...
Edited by ChetB - 3/31/14 at 10:53pm
post #66 of 111
2013 list - too long to go through....

2014 list- have kopped so far:

Burberry navy cashmere overcoat (for next winter)

7 new shirts

On the list:

19oz Kurabo custom jeans - ordered

J Mendel shearling jacket - ordered - for next autumn

2 pairs boots

More shirts

More jeans

Plus replacements for anything that wears out:)
post #67 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

2013 list - too long to go through....

2014 list- have kopped so far:

Burberry navy cashmere overcoat (for next winter)

7 new shirts

On the list:

19oz Kurabo custom jeans - ordered

J Mendel shearling jacket - ordered - for next autumn

2 pairs boots

More shirts

More jeans

Plus replacements for anything that wears out:)

Current additions 2014:

7 new shirts

Burberry navy cashmere winter coat

J Mendel black shearling jacket

3.sixteen natural Pima cotton denim jeans

Custom Kurabo 19oz denim jeans

3x1 Black Kaihara XX133 denim jeans

Clothes budget reached.for the year!!!
post #68 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Current additions 2014:

7 new shirts

Burberry navy cashmere winter coat

J Mendel black shearling jacket

3.sixteen natural Pima cotton denim jeans

Custom Kurabo 19oz denim jeans

3x1 Black Kaihara XX133 denim jeans

Clothes budget reached.for the year!!!

Luckily I still have a wishlist - I'm going shopping on Sunday for a new handbag, as my clothing budget is full until Jan 2015(!), but accessories and shoes/boots/underwear etc don't count:)
post #69 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Luckily I still have a wishlist - I'm going shopping on Sunday for a new handbag, as my clothing budget is full until Jan 2015(!), but accessories and shoes/boots/underwear etc don't count:)

Found a handbag on sale online, so kopped it.

Also ordered jeans from Yoox by J Brand - now looking for last pair of jeans!

Still going for a pizza and shopping on Sunday, but not sure yet what I'm looking for!smile.gif
post #70 of 111

holy shit

post #71 of 111
i'm just gonna get a classic slp biker and call it a year
post #72 of 111

I long for the day I can say: "I'm just gonna buy a piece of clothing for 5000$ this year, gotta take it easy yknow"

post #73 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Found a handbag on sale online, so kopped it.

Also ordered jeans from Yoox by J Brand - now looking for last pair of jeans!

Still going for a pizza and shopping on Sunday, but not sure yet what I'm looking for!smile.gif

Ordered a new watch strap and a pair of bleached jeans..

Now I'm on a 2 year clothing ban!smile.gif
post #74 of 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindofyoung View Post

I long for the day I can say: "I'm just gonna buy a piece of clothing for 5000$ this year, gotta take it easy yknow"

Sounds like a dream come true - not to have a wishlist a mile long of jeans (and bikers and shirts)!

Currently I've got all the jeans I need (10 pairs), but there's always another pair out there...wish I could do that too!

Next year is just a pair of custom boots, if I stick to it (highly unlikely ), no new clothes until 3rd May 2016!!!!smile.gif
post #75 of 111
Planning a bit of a splurge for mid year 2014.
Woolrich Travel jacket
Brooks brothers parka
Chevalier derby boots.


Waiting on TOJ0. Cant wait for that to come in.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 2013 Kopping Retrospective / 2014 Kopping Plans